Eliminate MRSA with Gym Wipes / Care Wipes Antibacterial Force. 2XL Corporation now provides full spectrum EPA registered disinfectant wipes in a 900 count self-dispensing bucket super-absorbent designed to sanitize all hard surfaces found in gyms, athletic facilites, nursing homes, healthcare facilities, daycare facilities, schools, cafeterias and any environment where sanitation is important.
- Virucidal: Care Wipes Antibacterial Force Towelette is virucidal for Feline Calicivirus (FCV), Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1), and Norovirus (Norwalk Virus) according to criteria established by the U. S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- Bactericidal: Care Wipes Antibacterial Force Towelette is bactericidal for Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella choleraesuis, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Escherichia coli O157:H7, Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Vancomycin resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE) and Vancomycin intermediate resistant Staphylococcus aureus (VISA) according to criteria established by the U. S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- Tuberculocidal: Care Wipes Antibacterial Force Towelette is tuberculocidal for Mycobacterium bovis (BCG) according to criteria established by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- Contains agents that ensure hygiene
- Quick and easy cleanup anytime
- Clean-As-You-Go bucket maintains a healthy and sanitary environment
- Soft and durable towelette that is non-irritating, non-toxic, and non-abrasive
- Environmentally friendly towelette and solution
In Stock: The item is in stock in our warehouse. Stock statuses can change daily as we process customer orders and receive new inventory. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your in stock item.
Available: The item is available but not stored in our warehouse. Available items may ship directly from the manufacturer and cannot ship next day, 2nd day or 3rd day. Low stock or large orders can sometimes cause delays in shipping. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your available item.
Discontinued: Discontinued items are no longer available through School Health. Contact a customer care representative if you need help finding a replacement or similar item.
Backordered: The item is not in stock. We will ship the item as soon as it becomes available or you can contact a customer care representative for help in finding a replacement item.
We deliver an unparalleled customer experience so you can support the health of your students to enable them to learn and perform to the best of their abilities.
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES