Talking educational learning tool provides a custom experience that promotes physical interaction, learning, and fun. Brings tactile, visual, and emotional elements to “app activities” to enhance children’s attention and recall, making for vivid, memorable play and learning experiences.
Connects to IOS and Android Devices. Compatible with all Apps: educational, storybook, music, YouTube, and speech therapy (including AAC), providing endless entertainment and education for all mainstream and special needs children. Patented technology allows Bluebee’s mouth and head to move while reading stories, teaching through educational games, learning a language, and singing songs.
The wide range of app compatibility allows Bluebee to grow with each child by connecting early educational apps to more advanced skilled apps as they continue their learning path.
Includes Bluebee Pals Learning App, a robust life skill and cognitive development tool where children can immerse themselves in activities in five life skills’ rooms and play nine educational mini-games. The Bluebee Pals Learning App is a fully integrated life skills and cognitive development tool for children ages 3 to 7.
- Intro video to Bluebee Pals: user friendly instructions on how to connect a Bluebee Pal
- What to do with Bluebee Pals: parents and educators recommendations of fun and educational ways to use Bluebee Pal
- 10 Educational Mini Games: games to inspire kids to learn while they are playing. Skills practiced include early academics, letters, colors, puzzles
- 5 Life Skills Rooms: the Bluebee five rooms teach activities of daily living including bathing, brushing hair, brushing teeth, bedtime routines, various kitchen items including meals
- Bluebee Pal Mini Library: curated apps that come highly recommended by our app reviewers for use with Bluebee Pals
- Parents/Educators Resource: App reviews and recommendations for parents, therapist, teachers, and educators
Includes Bluetooth enabled speaker, 4-hour rechargeable battery with USB micro-charge cable (adapter not included), voice-activated command switch: On/Off, Connect Devices and Remind to Charge.
- Bluebee can read storybooks to a child and foster a love of reading. Listening to stories helps facilitate memory and sequencing skills.
- Bluebee can lead a sing-a-long through a playlist of music. Through apps or downloaded music, Bluebee can teach a child the joy of music.
- Bluebee can play back voice recordings of a favorite book, story, or song spoken in the dialect understood by a child, or produced by a child to enhance reading and speech.
Facilitate Language Acquisition In Speech Therapy
- Blubee can be paired with many therapeutic apps and provide the instruction
- Bluebee can be the teacher by asking questions, giving directions, and participating in conversations via text-to-speech apps
- Students can control Bluebee via text-to-speech apps and work on syntax, semantics, and pragmatics
- The media used on Bluebee can be varied and tailored to a specific child’s needs. For example, to increase a child’s attention and the ability to listen, the Bluebee can sing songs that teach the nuances of language including rhythm and intonation. The apps can then be scaffolded to improve skills in a manner best suited for a child to learn
- Bluebee can be used along with an AAC device to give children a voice. It is great for AAC users to see that Bluebee is an AAC user just like them!
Facilitate positive behavior management and ABA therapy
- Bluebee can be used to foster communication by pairing with a phone
- Bluebee is a highly motivating reward
- Bluebee increases tolerance and compliance during extended discrete trial training
- Bluebee can be used as a model for behavior that is being targeted for increase
- Seeing Bluebee gain reinforcement for completing tasks can be a great motivator!
A wonderful tool for Occupational and Physical Therapies
- Earn Bluebee play and interaction for completing OT/PT tasks
- Compete with Bluebee when engaging in OT/PT sessions
- Clients can “teach” Bluebee how to do fine motor and gross motor skills Bluebees can benefit children whether they are turned on and connected to a Bluetooth device or not.
- By hugging Bluebee, children receive deep pressure and proprioceptive input to help them calm and focus
- Bluebees help reinforce and maintain self-regulation
- Bluebees calm through social stories created with pictures of a child and the voice of a parent or sibling to decrease anxiety
In Stock: The item is in stock in our warehouse. Stock statuses can change daily as we process customer orders and receive new inventory. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your in stock item.
Ships Soon: The item is available but not stored in our warehouse. Available items may ship directly from the manufacturer and cannot ship next day, 2nd day or 3rd day. Low stock or large orders can sometimes cause delays in shipping. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your available item.
Discontinued: Discontinued items are no longer available through School Health. Contact a customer care representative if you need help finding a replacement or similar item.
Backordered: The item is not in stock. We will ship the item as soon as it becomes available or you can contact a customer care representative for help in finding a replacement item.
We deliver an unparalleled customer experience so you can support the health of your students to enable them to learn and perform to the best of their abilities.
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES