Powerheart G5 is the first FDA-cleared AED to combine fully automatic shock delivery, dual-language functionality, variable escalating energy, and fast shock times. Patented Rescue Ready® technology self-checks critical
electrical components including medical grade battery and rescue pads. The highly visible Rescue Ready indicator assures rescuers that they are retrieving a working AED.
Easy to Use
- Fully automatic shock delivery eliminates user hesitation. (Semi-automatic AED version also available.)
- RescueCoach user-paced prompts guide users through each critical step of a rescue.
- Switch to an alternate language during a rescue with the push of a button (Available in select languages.)
Rugged and Reliable
- Delivers post-CPR shock in as few as 10 seconds for effective therapy.
- Assesses the patient's therapy needs and delivers customized shock at an appropriate energy level.
- Enables quick transfer and review of data via USB.
- Rescue Ready technology self-checks all main AED components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily.
- The AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly.
- The revolutionary new Intellisense electrodes enable the Powerheart G5 to be the only AED to test for presence, test for function and have the intelligence to notify you 30 days prior to electrode expiration.
- The highly visible Rescue Ready indicator assures responders that they are retrieving a working AED.
- In a University of Pennsylvania simulated rescue, the Powerheart AED G3 Plus helped untrained adults deliver CPR of a quality similar to that of trainer professionals.
- This unit offers Rescue Coach intuitive voice prompts guide the rescuer through the rescue process and provide instructions and AED behavior aligned with the latest American Heart Association Guidelines.
- Features daily, weekly and monthly self-tests to ensure that pads, battery and internal circuitry are always in working order and validate reliability.
- The monthly full-energy self-test confirms that the AED can charge to its maximum capability.
- Non-polarized defibrillation pads can be placed in the upper right chest or lower left chest area.
The Powerheart G5 includes a rugged, durable design for transport, storage and use in challenging settings.
It has a high ingress protection (IP55) against dust and water for performance in harsh environments.
Meets rigorous military standards for drop, shock and vibration testing.
4-year full replacement guarantee on Powerheart G5 AED Intellisense batteries.
The purchase of this product requires a completed Medical Authorization Form. See "Rx Form" Tab for instructions.
- The Powerheart G5 AED has a smaller and lighter profile than many AEDs in its class.
- Size (H x W x D): 3.4" x 9.0" x 11.8"
- Weight: 5.7 lbs.
Listen to NASN Radio Broadcast School Cardiac Emergency: 5 Ways To Tell If You Are Really Ready >>
Request a FREE AED Program Consultation!>>