The Tri-wheel Transit Chair is ideal for use on routes with several stairs to the exit point for organisations that perhaps have minimum staff available, the innovative tri-wheel system can assist the
operators in reducing the manual handling required to ascend or descend the stairs.
- Sturdy, lightweight construction
- Carrying/lifting points
- Comfortable seat and back support
- Arm and footrests
- Lighter compared to other similar chairs making lifting easier
- Acts like a wheelchair for easy manoeuvrability when on level ground
- 3-Wheel Transit Chair is compliant with current safety
regulations and accommodates on-board weight of up
to 200 pounds.
- Client feels secure once safety belt fastened
- Flat seat , arm and footrest help to relax client
- Integrated handles ensure chair is carried in correct position
- Handle and seat can be folded down to minimise size
- Rear tri-wheels help reduce manual handling
Note: A minimum of 2 operators are required to carry the chair but additional may be necessary dependent of the weight to be lifted.