The Game Ready Med4 Elite features an innovative design that integrates Iceless Cold, Heat, Rapid Contrast, and Active Compression therapies like never before – delivering comprehensive, flexible, convenient, and proven treatment options for different users, injuries, surgeries, and diverse stages of rehabilitation.
With the Med4 Elite, healthcare professionals and athletic trainers now have an unprecedented, powerful tool for accelerating healing – and getting people back to being their best.
- Improve outcomes effectively and safely with the most advanced, integrated multi-modality recovery technology available.
- Enhance recovery with an efficient and targeted combination of Iceless Cold, Controllable Heat, Rapid Contrast, and Active Compression therapies.
- Use flexible therapeutic combinations to reduce pain without narcotics, accelerate the body’s natural healing mechanisms, and increase range of motion and muscle strength.
- Streamline workflow by simultaneously treating multiple patients and athletes with diverse injuries.
- Easily alternate between modalities and adjust time, temperature, and pressure levels with an intuitive, touchscreen interface.
- Compatible with the majority of Game Ready’s line of anatomically designed, low-profile, circumferential wraps to treat major body parts effectively and comfortably.
Four Therapies in One Recovery System:
ICELESS COLD [down to 38°F/3°C]
Creates its own deep-penetrating, longer-lasting cold to promote vasoconstriction, safely relieve pain without narcotics following acute injury or surgery, and reduce metabolic demand, muscle spasms, and inflammation.
CONTROLLABLE HEAT [up to 113°F/45°C]
Generates its own controllable heat to promote vasodilation and increase circulation to the injured area, support the lymphatic system, reduce pain and stiffness, and stimulate natural healing after injury or surgery.
RAPID CONTRAST [<1 minute changeover]
Rapid Contrast Therapy delivery alternately opens and constricts the vascular system in a targeted injury area to relieve pain and increase blood flow without causing additional edema – efficiently, compactly, and cleanly.
ACTIVE COMPRESSION [4 levels, 5-75 mm Hg]
Patented intermittent pneumatic compression mimics natural muscle contractions to “pump” edema away from the injury area, and helps conform the wraps to the body for better surface contact and more effective cold/heat therapy.
- Simple touchscreen interface makes operation intuitive and efficient.
- Two hoses for simultaneously treating multiple injuries or dual users.
- Multi-modality therapies allow for the treatment of diverse injuries.
- Compact footprint and lockable caster wheels ensure easy positioning.
- Wraps compatible with the majority of Game Ready’s existing line of ATX Wraps.
In Stock: The item is in stock in our warehouse. Stock statuses can change daily as we process customer orders and receive new inventory. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your in stock item.
Available: The item is available but not stored in our warehouse. Available items may ship directly from the manufacturer and cannot ship next day, 2nd day or 3rd day. Low stock or large orders can sometimes cause delays in shipping. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your available item.
Discontinued: Discontinued items are no longer available through School Health. Contact a customer care representative if you need help finding a replacement or similar item.
Backordered: The item is not in stock. We will ship the item as soon as it becomes available or you can contact a customer care representative for help in finding a replacement item.