HIVAMAT Deep Oscillation Therapy is a unique therapeutic treatment for rehab that is FDA-approved for muscle relaxation, increasing mobility, and pain relief, which are important factors in restoring function and maintaining muscle endurance.
- Deep oscillation therapy is felt as a vibration within the tissue, relaxing the underlying muscles.
- The massaging effect created by the oscillations within the patient’s tissues work to open pathways and increase the flow of blood and lymph throughout the body.
- Activating the lymphatic system and increasing blood flow, pressure upon the nerves is reduced; with the pain subsided, mobility can be reintroduced earlier.
A NON-INVASIVE BOOST TO NATURAL BODY HEALING
- An Adjunct to Traditional Modalities for Pain
- Aids in the Management of Lymphodema
- Supplements Manual Techniques While “Saving the Therapists Hands”
- Compliments Kinesio Taping Techniques
- Gentle, Painless Application Allows for Immediate Treatment in Acute Pain Conditions
- Simple-to-Use Interface
- Practice-Specific Treatment Protocol Cards: Athletic, Chiropractic, Rehab, Continuing Care
- Easily Transportable / Battery Operated
- Standard Treatment Kit: Gloves / Electrodes
- 3 Year Warranty
- 1, Type BF
- 4X 1.2V NiMH Rechargeable Batteries
- 400 V Load Impedance 10 MOhm
- 5 - 200 Hz
- 9” x 1.2” x 7.5” (10 x 3 x 19 cm)
- 5 lbs (.7 kg)
In Stock: The item is in stock in our warehouse. Stock statuses can change daily as we process customer orders and receive new inventory. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your in stock item.
Available: The item is available but not stored in our warehouse. Available items may ship directly from the manufacturer. Low stock or large orders can sometimes cause delays in shipping. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your available item.
Discontinued: Discontinued items are no longer available through School Health. Contact a customer care representative if you need help finding a replacement or similar item.
Backordered: The item is not in stock. We will ship the item as soon as it becomes available or you can contact a customer care representative for help in finding a replacement item.