HIVAMAT Deep Oscillation Therapy is a unique therapeutic treatment for rehab that is FDA-approved for muscle relaxation, increasing mobility, and pain relief, which are important factors in restoring function and maintaining muscle endurance.
- Deep oscillation therapy is felt as a vibration within the tissue, relaxing the underlying muscles.
- The massaging effect created by the oscillations within the patient’s tissues work to open pathways and increase the flow of blood and lymph throughout the body.
- Activating the lymphatic system and increasing blood flow, pressure upon the nerves is reduced; with the pain subsided, mobility can be reintroduced earlier.
A NON-INVASIVE BOOST TO NATURAL BODY HEALING
- An Adjunct to Traditional Modalities for Pain
- Aids in the Management of Lymphodema
- Supplements Manual Techniques While “Saving the Therapists Hands”
- Compliments Kinesio Taping Techniques
- Gentle, Painless Application Allows for Immediate Treatment in Acute Pain Conditions
- Simple-to-Use Interface
- Practice-Specific Treatment Protocol Cards: Athletic, Chiropractic, Rehab, Continuing Care
- Easily Transportable / Battery Operated
- Standard Treatment Kit: Gloves / Electrodes
- 3 Year Warranty
- 1, Type BF
- 4X 1.2V NiMH Rechargeable Batteries
- 400 V Load Impedance 10 MOhm
- 5 - 200 Hz
- 9” x 1.2” x 7.5” (10 x 3 x 19 cm)
- 5 lbs (.7 kg)
In Stock: The item is in stock in our warehouse. Stock statuses can change daily as we process customer orders and receive new inventory. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your in stock item.
Ships Soon: The item is available but not stored in our warehouse. Available items may ship directly from the manufacturer and cannot ship next day, 2nd day or 3rd day. Low stock or large orders can sometimes cause delays in shipping. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your available item.
Discontinued: Discontinued items are no longer available through School Health. Contact a customer care representative if you need help finding a replacement or similar item.
Backordered: The item is not in stock. We will ship the item as soon as it becomes available or you can contact a customer care representative for help in finding a replacement item.