Deep oscillation therapy is a new therapeutic treatment that directly addresses contusions, edema, hematomas, and other effects of trauma often associated with sports injuries by activating the lymphatic system.
- Deep oscillation therapy is felt as a vibration within the tissue, relaxing the underlying muscles.
- Activating the lymphatic system and increasing blood flow, pressure upon the nerves is reduced; with the pain subsided, mobility can be reintroduced earlier.
- Full-Color Display with Simple-to-Use Interface
- Pre-Populated Treatment Programs
- Area-Specific Instructional Application Animations
- User-Controlled Parameters
- Save Treatment Programs to Device or Card
- 3 Year Warranty
In Stock: The item is in stock in our warehouse. Stock statuses can change daily as we process customer orders and receive new inventory. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your in stock item.
Available: The item is available but not stored in our warehouse. Available items may ship directly from the manufacturer and cannot ship next day, 2nd day or 3rd day. Low stock or large orders can sometimes cause delays in shipping. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your available item.
Discontinued: Discontinued items are no longer available through School Health. Contact a customer care representative if you need help finding a replacement or similar item.
Backordered: The item is not in stock. We will ship the item as soon as it becomes available or you can contact a customer care representative for help in finding a replacement item.