The LiceMeister Comb is the only product endorsed by the National Pediculosis Association [NPA] - a non-profit and self-sustaining, tax-exempt organization that has brought peace of mind to parents, children, and educators since 1983.
The LiceMeister Comb comes conveniently packaged -- complete with instructions, a cleaning tool, and the NPA's Critter Card that will show you what to look for and how to tell the difference between lice eggs (nits) and normal hair debris.
The LiceMeister Comb is the "Gold Standard"
- provides a safe and effective non-chemical treatment alternative for those choosing to avoid unnecessary exposure to potentially harmful pesticides and chemicals
- an earth-friendly alternative to address increasing concerns over lice treatments polluting our environment and water supplies
- enables regular screening and early detection in addition to thorough removal of lice and nits
- the LiceMeister comb handle is permanently sealed and will not rust
- maintains 100% integrity after boiling
- highly polished, precision spaced, stainless steel teeth, smooth handle design with no jagged edges or points to snag while combing dry, wet, or damp hair
- fully guaranteed
- backed by the NPA's nationally recognized website support
Proceeds from the LiceMeister comb, and educational resources support the NPA's programs of outreach, prevention, and research. The NPA receives no government or pharmaceutical industry funding. Win the war against head lice with the LiceMeister Comb!