It's never been easier to take notes and stay organized. Record everything you hear, say and write, while linking your audio recordings to your notes. Quickly replay audio from your Livescribe paper, a computer, or a mobile device – all with a simple tap on your handwritten notes.
Echo connects to your computer by USB cable to transfer your interactive notes with desktop software to access your notes and audio from your desktop or laptop without needing an internet connection. Easily send your notes and audio as a pencast to destinations like Facebook, Microsoft® OneNote, MyLivescribe, your mobile device or your computer using the included Livescribe Connect™ Basic software.
Record and Playback
Smartpens record everything you write and hear so you never miss a word. Replay your meetings or lectures simply by tapping on your notes (using Livescribe paper).
Save, Search and Organize
Livescribe™ Desktop saves your notes and recordings to your computer for fast, easy access to what’s important. Search for words within your notes and find what you need fast.
Livescribe Smartpens are ideal for use in classrooms, courtrooms, HOA and PTA meetings, homes and more. Vocational Rehab and Speech Therapists can use these devices as a flexible, yet affordable means of alternative communication and interactive learning tools.
Record audio, take notes and take comfort in knowing you have the most accurate notes in the room. The ability to go back and simply tab on any written notes to hear back exactly what was being said at the very moment you took that note is an invaluable asset in so many situations.
- Ergonomic grip design provides comfort during long meetings or lectures.
- Built-in speaker produces rich, full sound to play back your recorded audio.
- Microphone captures your meetings or lectures with crisp, clear sound.
- Can hold over 200 hours of audio or over thousands of pages of notes (actual recording time varies by audio quality setting).
- High contrast OLED display makes it easy to navigate smartpen apps.
- Save notes and recordings to your computer for fast, easy access to what’s important. Search for words within your notes and find what you need quickly.
- Standard 3.5mm jack fits your own earphones
How to record handwriting only
Your smartpen records your handwriting by default. All you have to do is turn on your smartpen and start writing on Livescribe dot paper (any Livescribe branded paper products).
How to record audio without tapping on dot paper
To record audio without tapping on dot paper, simply press and hold the smartpen power button until you see the recording timer appear on the display. When you're done recording simply turn off the smartpen. To play back the audio, go to the smartpen's Main Menu, select Paper Replay, and then select Play session. While you're playing back the audio, you can write down notes on dot paper and the audio will be automatically linked to your notes.