State-of-the-art equipment, the MA 27 ensures accurate, fast test results. Switch between tone, pulse or warble by simply pressing a button. Large, fingertip control knobs provide access to a full range frequencies and hearing levels. The rigid, yet lightweight case with built-in handle and storage compartment not only protects the audiometer, but also allows you to pick-up-and-go in a hurry. Ample storage holds headphones and other accessories.
- Portable air conduction screener (125-8000 Hz)
- All-in-one sturdy case with built-in handle and storage
- Continuous, pulse, warble tones
- Easy fingertip operations of frequency and hearing lead controls
- Exceptionally lightweight, 5.28 lbs., including accessories.
MA 27e - Upgrade Option
- Automated Hughson-Westlake
- Results recalled from internal memory following tests
- PC compatible with EMR/EHR - allows user to print results to their own printer or save the data as a PDF. The PDF can be attached to a patient profile in an EMR/EHR.
- Includes patient response switch and USB cable
The MA 27e comes equipped with MAICO Sessions Software: Sessions is designed for fast and intuitive operation, allowing you to focus your attention on the patient. The simple navigation and modern design lets you grasp key details at a glance. MAICO Sessions is a long-term solution serving as a hub for future MAICO units.
- Data I displaced the same way it is on the device, ensuring a consistent visual appearance.
- Results transfer quick and easy with one click or automatically depending on the device.
- Clean, icon-based user interface enables an efficient workflow and high-speed data management.
- Easily customize and print reports.
- No training required
- One click export as PDF or XML.
- Standalone or database integration.
Weight: 5.28 lbs/ 2.4 kg (with all accessories)
Dimensions: 10" W x 6" H x 14.5" D
Frequency Range: 125 Hz to 8000 Hz
Test frequencies: 125 Hz - 8000 Hz
Dynamic range: -10 to 100 dBHL in 1 and 5 dB steps
Standard Accessories: DD45 Headset with RE-7 Headband, Audiogram Pad, Operators Manual, AC Adapter
Power supply: 117 volts AC, 220 volts AC available.
Request a FREE Hearing Screening Consultation!>>
*Never interchange headsets between audiometers. Each headset is calibrated specifically to its Audiometer.*