State-of-the-art equipment, the MA 27 ensures accurate, fast test results. Switch between tone, pulse or warble by simply pressing a button. Large, fingertip control knobs provide access to a full range frequencies and hearing levels. The rigid, yet lightweight case with built-in handle and storage compartment not only protects the audiometer, but also allows you to pick-up-and-go in a hurry. Ample storage holds headphones and other accessories.
- Portable air conduction screener (125-8000 Hz)
- All-in-one sturdy case with built-in handle and storage
- Continuous, pulse, warble tones
- Easy fingertip operations of frequency and hearing lead controls
- Exceptionally lightweight, 5.28 lbs., including accessories.
MA 27e - Upgrade Option
- Automated Hughson-Westlake
- Results recalled from internal memory following tests
- PC compatible with SNAP software
- Includes patient response switch and USB cable
The MA 27e comes equipped with Maico Sessions Software: Sessions is designed for fast and intuitive operation, allowing you to focus your attention on the patient. The simple navigation and modern design lets you grasp key details at a glance. Maico Sessions is a long-term solution serving as a hub for future Maico units.
- Data I displaced the same way it is on the device, ensuring a consistent visual appearance.
- Results transfer quick and easy with one click or automatically depending on the device.
- Clean, icon-based user interface enables an efficient workflow and high-speed data management.
- Easily customize and print reports.
- No training required
- One click export as PDF or XML.
- Standalone or database integration.
Weight: 5.28 lbs/ 2.4 kg (with all accessories)
Dimensions: 10" W x 6" H x 14.5" D
Frequency Range: 125 Hz to 8000 Hz
Test frequencies: 125 Hz - 8000 Hz
Dynamic range: -10 to 100 dBHL in 1 and 5 dB steps
Standard Accessories: DD45 Headset with HB7 Headband, Audiogram Pad, Operators Manual, AC Adapter
Power supply: 117 volts AC, 220 volts AC available.
Request a FREE Hearing Screening Consultation!>>
*Never interchange headsets between audiometers. Each headset is calibrated specifically to its Audiometer.*
Send your equipment to School Health's Calibration, Parts & Repair (CPR) Department for repair or recalibration. Our highly trained, certified technicians are trained to understand the latest technologies and repair devices to American National Standards Institute (ANSI). We service vision screeners, audiometers, otoscopes, ophthalmoscopes, blood pressure gauges, OAEs, and more. For more information, contact us at 866-323-5465.
Download the Calibration and Repair Request here.
Still need to screen but your equipment is being serviced?
We Can H.E.L.P. Our Health Equipment Loaner Program is a service exclusively for customers who have purchased their equipment from School Health. You can request to have loaner equipment sent to your location so you do not experience any down time during servicing. Simply contact us at 866-323-5465 to coordinate when the loaner equipment you need will be available.
In Stock: The item is in stock in our warehouse. Stock statuses can change daily as we process customer orders and receive new inventory. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your in stock item.
Ships Soon: The item is available but not stored in our warehouse. Available items may ship directly from the manufacturer and cannot ship next day, 2nd day or 3rd day. Low stock or large orders can sometimes cause delays in shipping. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your available item.
Discontinued: Discontinued items are no longer available through School Health. Contact a customer care representative if you need help finding a replacement or similar item.
Backordered: The item is not in stock. We will ship the item as soon as it becomes available or you can contact a customer care representative for help in finding a replacement item.