The Nasal Drip Pad absorbs and prevents the spread of blood making it a must in every school, including classrooms, PE classes, nurse stations, and sporting events. The Nasal Drip Pad is a safer option in controlling nosebleeds; it sits under the nose instead of inside the nostrils. Inserting cotton into the nostrils can damage the septum and sinuses.
Benefits of the Nasal Drip Pad:
How it works:
- Absorbant, cotton product is perfect for nose bleeds.
- Helps keep surface area clean from blood.
- Prevents soiled clothing, keeping children in school.
- Easy and safe to use.
- Before Applying: For desired fit, bend roll back and forth into soft "U" shape.
- To Apply: With seam side out, place above upper lip, and fonform to desired fit under nostrils. Hook ear-loops behind each ear.
- To Adjust: Twist ear-loops for a more secure fit.