The Philips FRx AED is extremely water and dust resistant, CPR coaching, device may be converted into a full-function AED training unit, reusable lifetime pediatric option.
For those who get there first
- The Philips HeartStart FRx Defibrillator is designed to be easy to use, rugged, and reliable for those who get there first.
SMART Technology, only from Philips
- At the core of all HeartStart Defibrillators is SMART Biphasic technology. The HeartStart FRx Defibrillator's biphasic waveform delivers a highly effective defibrillation shock that is also gentle to the heart. No other external defibrillation therapy has been supported by more published clinical data.
- SMART Analysis, a proven Philips technology for heart rhythm assessment, ensures that the FRx Defibrillator only shocks when it should. SMART Analysis automatically assesses the victim's heart rhythm and is designed not to deliver a shock unless the rhythm is determined to be shockable - even if the shock button is pressed. What's more, SMART Pads II enable the FRx to keep pace with the responder by adjusting to their actions.
Designed for real world use
- The Philips HeartStart FRx Defibrillator is exceptionally rugged. Designed to surpass rigorous testing requirements, the FRx withstands jetting water, loads up to 500 pounds and a one-meter drop onto concrete.
Built on a platform of proven ease-of-use
- The HeartStart FRx Defibrillator was designed to be as easy as the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator and shares many of its features, including CPR Coaching and intuitive icon-driven operation.
- Although small and lightweight - just 3.5 pounds - the FRx is equipped to guide you through the resuscitation of a SCA victim.
- The HeartStart FRx guides you through every step with clear, calm voice commands and descriptive visual icons. The FRx even reminds you to call emergency medical services (EMS).
- Pressing the blue i-button activates HeartStart CPR Coaching for assistance with CPR. The flashing icons and the Quick Reference Guide can be used to lead you through the defibrillation steps - even in situations where hearing voice instructions is a challenge.
- Once EMS arrives, hand-off is fast and easy because the FRx is compatible with advanced defibrillators like the HeartStart MRx. With HeartStart adapters, pads can be plugged into devices from other manufacturers to ensure continuity of care.
Providing a complete, reliable solution
- Reliability backed by Philips. The HeartStart FRx Defibrillator is powered by an easy to install, long-life (four-year) battery, so you know the device is charged and ready. The device's automated daily, weekly and monthly self-tests check the pads readiness, and verify functionality and calibration of circuits and systems. With over 85 tests, the FRx is one of the most comprehensive self-testing devices on the market and is virtually maintenance-free. The blinking green "Ready" light on the defibrillator is your assurance that the device is ready for use.
Easy to use, fast to respond
- The Philips HeartStart ‘Quick Shock' feature delivers therapy in less than 8 seconds after chest compressions. Other devices can take 2 to 3 times as long.
- No pouch to open to access pads, saving time.
- Cleanly designed user interface focuses you on delivering therapy quickly.
Rich clinical information, driving patient care
- CPR coaching and intuitive icon-driven operation. Calm, clear voice instructions are tailored to the responder’s actions, providing guidance during the resuscitation of an SCA victim.
- Reusable infant/child key decreases the defibrillation therapy and implements the configured infant/child CPR protocols.
- Event specific data provides environment for continuous quality improvement.
Built to endure, designed to evolve
- Highly configurable rescue settings.
- Rugged IP55 rating.
- Tests itself every single day, right down to the moisture of the gel in the pads.
Philips FRx AED Package Includes:
- Philips HeartStart FRx AED with 8-Year Warranty
- Philips Smart Pads II Electrode Pads
- Philips Battery Pack with 4-Year Warranty
- Philips Semi-Rigid Carry Case
Size: 2.4 x 7.1 x 8.9 inches (6 x 18 x 22 cm) H x D x W
Weight with battery and pads case: 3.5 lbs (1.5 kg) weight without battery or pads case: 2.6 lbs (1.2 kg)
Saving a life is stressful. A defibrillator should pull you through, not get in your way. The HeartStart FRx offers on-demand CPR Coaching to help the stressed user recall their training. Calm, clear voice instructions are precisely timed to the responders actions, guiding the responder every step of the way.
The Philips HeartStart FRx AED Includes:
- 4 Year Battery
- 1 Set of Defib Smart Pads II
- Owner's Manual
- Quick Reference Guide