School Health has partnered with Stat PADS, a leader in AED program management since 2001, to provide you an easy-to-use, comprehensive solution that takes the guesswork out of implementing and maintaining an AED program.
What You Get:
- Monthly e-minders to remind you or your staff to replace AED accessories
- Monthly e-minders when training certifications expire
- One convenient and secure place for all of your AED expiration dates, placement maps, readiness logs, and certifications status
- Access for unlimited users
- Automatic registration with local emergency medical services
- 1 free physician review of your AED program
- Notifications of any changes to Federal or State AED laws
- A loaner AED after an SCA event
- Automatic download of all SCA event data
- Access from mobile devices
How this Benefits You:
- The easy to use interface and mobile friendly design ensures improved compliance and saves you time.
- Save money (up to 50%) versus leading AED program management providers.
- Maintain compliance when we help you register with local EMS, provide a physician to review your AED program, and notify you of changes to Federal and State AED laws.
- Receive Peace of Mind after an SCA event occurs and our program automatically downloads event data and sends you a loaner AED, ensuring you are prepared in case of another cardiac event.
- Easily locate all AEDs in the program with the AED locator tool
- Compatible with any operating system
- Mobile friendly
How to Purchase and Access the Software:
- Fill out the form above and add the program to your cart. You will need to fill out one form per AED that you wish to track.
- Complete your order on SchoolHealth.com and receive an email order confirmation.
- Within 2 business days you will receive an email from email@example.com with the subject line “Your AED Program Purchase.” This email will contain a link to your AED Program Management system along with your login, password and steps to get started.
- Within 4 business days, you will receive a telephone call from your local School Health representative. They will schedule a setup and training on the software, and assist you in registering your devices with local EMS.
If you do not receive the above email within 2 business days, please contact School Health at 866-323-5465. Please make sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book and check your SPAM folders.