Designed to improve sensory development by providing additional weight around the core of the body to stimulate the proprioceptive system. Promotes self-calming, balance and increased body awareness by enhancing proprioceptive feedback. Within minutes of wearing the belt, the user feels more grounded, focused, and secure.
Can be worn underneath clothing. Can also be used as a lap pad while sitting or eating. Comfortable and durable, made of EVA foam for flexibility and stability along with neoprene pouches filled with tiny stainless steel balls sewn into separate bags to prevent leaking.
- Increases body awareness
- Improves balance and coordination
- Increases focus and concentration
- Enhances comprehension and learning
- Reduces hyperactivity
- Maximizes benefits of therapy sessions
- Increases therapy carryover
|Belt Size||User Weight||User Waist||Belt Weight|
|Infant||15 – 25 lbs.||14" – 24”||1 lb.|
|Toddler||25 – 45 lbs.||16” – 26”||2 lbs.|
|Small||45 – 75 lbs.||18” – 28”||3 lbs.|
|Medium||75 – 125 lbs.||26” – 36”||4 lbs.|
|Large||125 – 175 lbs.||30” – 40”||5 lbs.|
|X-Large||over 175 lbs.||34” – 44”||6 lbs.|
- Align the center point (Silver STAR) of the belt, or center of the weight pouches, with the user's belly button or as instructed by therapist/physician. Some people prefer the weight of the belt centered around the back. Secure the belt firmly, but not too tight. The belt can also be used as a lap pad while sitting or eating.
How long a person should wear the Sensory Belt
- The belt may be worn for 15 to 30 minutes up to 4 times a day or as long as the user feels comfortable. Make sure the user has occasional breaks from wearing the belt.
How to secure the Sensory Belt
- 1) Make sure the strap on the belt is pulled through the plastic slide to ensure the strap is secured.
2) Make sure the side release buckle (CLICKS) to secure the belt around your child’s waist.
3) Securely fasten the belt around your child's waist by adjusting the strap.
How to adjust the strap on the Sensory Belt
- 1) Hold the male end (three prong side) of the belt with your left hand. (Right hand if you are left handed.)
2) Pull the rectangular plastic slide away from the male end of the belt to allow for slack in the strap.
3) With the extra slack you will be able to pull the strap through the middle of the rectangular slide.
4) Reverse the sequence to extend the strap of the belt.
In Stock: The item is in stock in our warehouse. Stock statuses can change daily as we process customer orders and receive new inventory. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your in stock item.
Available: The item is available but not stored in our warehouse. Available items may ship directly from the manufacturer and cannot ship next day, 2nd day or 3rd day. Low stock or large orders can sometimes cause delays in shipping. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your available item.
Discontinued: Discontinued items are no longer available through School Health. Contact a customer care representative if you need help finding a replacement or similar item.
Backordered: The item is not in stock. We will ship the item as soon as it becomes available or you can contact a customer care representative for help in finding a replacement item.
We deliver an unparalleled customer experience so you can support the health of your students to enable them to learn and perform to the best of their abilities.
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES