Welch Allyn Spot Vision Screener
Get fast and accurate results with the Spot Vision Screener.
Screening with evidence-based tools like the Spot Vision Screener helps make sure that you find and refer children that have vision challenges. And, the Spot’s non-invasive screening method creates an easy way to get accurate results.
Palmetto Elementary used the Spot Vision Screener to revolutionize their screening program. Request a consultation and get a copy of the Palmetto Elementary Case Study to find out more.
- You can screen both eyes at the same time
- Screening data is captured in just one second
- Instant on-screen results offer easy-to-interpret ‘pass’ or ‘refer’ results
Provide Accurate Referrals
- Reliable and validated results help you accurately refer students
Easily Save, Share, and Transfer Results
- Import/export screening results for easy data management
- Portable, Wi-Fi enabled design
- One-page result certificates promote follow-up care
Ideal for Special Needs Children
- Allows non-invasive screening from a 3-foot distance with little or no cooperation from the child
The past two years, the Half Helen Foundation has used the Spot Vision Screener to objectively screen over 18,000 children to detect vision impairments. See how the Spot has revolutionized their screening program.
“Two years ago, our school was a “B” school. Last year we implemented a comprehensive vision screening program with proper follow-up exams and glasses for those in need. We feel our vision improvement program contributed to our school moving back up to an “A” school.”
- Principal Brandy Hogue, Spirit Elementary School in Volusia County, FL
"The teachers reported an increase in grades. One teacher of an autistic student came into the office in tears, so grateful. The student now has glasses, stays in her seat and keeps working."
- Sarah Miranda, Vision Screening Coordinator at Palmetto Elementary in Poinciana, FL
"Thank you so much for letting us do a trial run with the spot vision equipment. A parent caught up with me in the hallway with a huge hug to thank us for doing the vision screening.
The mother said she had just returned from the ophthalmologist with her child and the doctor was so impressed that we picked up the abnormal screening, he asked her what school her child attended and could not believe the nurse in a routine screening caught the abnormality."
-Susan Taylor RN MSN, Director of Health Services, Pine Crest Schooll
Revolutionize your screening program while
creating a better student experience.