Visual timers transform stressful transition periods, reduce resistance to routines, and help manage a class or therapy session. Time Timer displays the passage of time with a disappearing red disk providing a stress-free time management to make every moment count. This is a powerful tool for visual thinkers of all ages and abilities.
20-minute timer offers a greater visual impact for shorter duration needs such as completing blocks of homework, silent reading, instrument or sports practice, as well as perfectly managing the 15- to 20-minute work cycles in elementary education.
Time Timer helps students of all ages and abilities see and understand the passage of time. There is a world of difference between looking at a clock and being able to say that it is 3 o’clock and understanding “how long” 5 minutes is. For those who learn differently, this type of abstract thinking is even more difficult and often creates a high level of anxiety. A visual timer provides the opportunity to focus, especially in challenging and chaotic learning environments. No ticking, no distractions, no set up required. Optional audible signal can be used to indicate when time is up.
- Teach the concept of time and learn to visualize time as a measurement.
- Manage activities and reduce stress of transitions
- Ease testing anxiety as students can see at a glance how much time is left
- Sharpen concentration when students try to finish “before the red is gone”
- Avoid confrontations over shared resources
- Keep meetings on schedule
- Coordinate practice time and game breaks
Recommended by Autism and ADHD experts to:
- Use anywhere to help “manage life” and develop a reliable internal clock.
- Break big challenges into small tasks.
- Ease stressful transitions by showing “how much longer” and “here’s what ‘5 more minutes’ really means.”
- Encourage confidence, independence and natural talents like visual thinking.
- Show when challenging activities will end: “Let’s go shopping for 30 minutes.”
- See at a glance how much time is left in a lesson, activity, or therapy session with no disruptive alarm.
- Keep sessions focused and on track, and manage time in between sessions to document notes.
- Convenient 5.5" x 7" size
- Easy to read numbers
- Volume control dial for times when a louder tone is needed and when silence is preferred
- Center dial for setting the disk
- Lightweight anti-static disk
- Silent operation - no ticking
- Protective lens
- On-the-go carry handle
In Stock: The item is in stock in our warehouse. Stock statuses can change daily as we process customer orders and receive new inventory. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your in stock item.
Ships Soon: The item is available but not stored in our warehouse. Available items may ship directly from the manufacturer and cannot ship next day, 2nd day or 3rd day. Low stock or large orders can sometimes cause delays in shipping. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your available item.
Discontinued: Discontinued items are no longer available through School Health. Contact a customer care representative if you need help finding a replacement or similar item.
Backordered: The item is not in stock. We will ship the item as soon as it becomes available or you can contact a customer care representative for help in finding a replacement item.
We deliver an unparalleled customer experience so you can support the health of your students to enable them to learn and perform to the best of their abilities.
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES