School AED Programs That Work: Best Practices for Preparing for Cardiac Arrest
Alice Boatman, M.A..
Emergency Preparedness and Continuity Coordinator
Montgomery College, Maryland
Heart Safe Solution Specialist
Join Alice Boatman, Emergency Preparedness and Continuity Coordinator at Montgomery College, and Tammy Lombardi, Heart Safe Solution Specialist and 12-year veteran with Physio-Control, to learn best practices for managing successful AED programs of all sizes.
At the end of this webinar you will have learned:
- Best practices for a school AED deployment and ongoing management
- How to work within budget constraints to maximize campus AED coverage using strategic AED placement techniques
- How to increase participation and interest in your school’s emergency preparedness programs
- Common AED program pitfalls and how to avoid them
- The latest standards on AED maintenance and program management