Submit Completed Form to Download Webinar
Webinar: The ABCs of AEDs: A School Health Professional’s Guide to Establishing and Enhancing Public Access Defibrillation on Campus
A school looks to its health professionals to respond to all types of emergencies, from very minor to life and death situations. This prerecorded presentation deals with the “worst-case” scenario: when an adult or child on campus collapses in Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
What simple steps can you take to make your school ready when the unthinkable hits?
This webinar covers:
- Fundamentals of establishing a campus AED program, even with limited resources
- Your role in AED education, maintenance, compliance, QA/QI
- How to expand and enhance existing AED programs in your schools
- Getting buy in from key stakeholders
- Large scale student CPR training
- Case studies of AED success stories on campus