Webinar Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: I can’t attend the webinar, but really want the information. Will there be some way to access it later?
Yes! Anyone who registers, whether they attend the webinar or not, will receive an email afterward containing a link to the webinar recording. In addition, past webinars are available for view in our webinar library (link to webinar library here for each website). A link to the webinar recording can also be found on any relevant product pages.
Q: Is there a charge to attend webinars?
No, the webinars are complimentary.
Q: Do you provide CEU credits for attending your webinar?
After the webinar, anyone who attends will receive a certificate of attendance that can be submitted to your governing body for approval.
Q: How long are webinars?
Generally webinars last one (1) hour.
Q: Do I have to download special software to participate in the webinar?
The webinar software we use is called GoToWebinar, a global company that adds 17,000 customers every month. They are a very commonly used webinar platform, and you can trust any software that it prompts you to download. If this the first time you are using GoToWebinar from your computer, it will probably prompt you to download some software, which will only take a couple of minutes.
Q: How do I join a webinar?
Joining a webinar is easy. When you receive a webinar email invitation, click the registration link and register for the webinar. You can then join the webinar at the scheduled time one of three ways:
- Click the link in your confirmation or reminder emails, which will be automatically sent to you after registering and leading up to the webinar.
- Go to www.joinwebinar.com. Type or paste in the webinar ID provided by the organizer in the webinar invitation email, enter your email address, click Yes or Always (or Trust on a Mac) if prompted to accept the download and, if required, enter the webinar password provided by the organizer.
- Click the Join a Webinar button from www.gotowebinar.com. Type or paste in the webinar ID provided by the organizer in the webinar invitation email, enter your email address, click Yes or Always (or Trust on a Mac) if prompted to accept the download and, if required, enter the webinar password provided by the organizer.
- If you have trouble logging in, you should contact Citrix, our GoToWebinar service provider at their Toll Free number: (855) 352-9003
Q: Do I need a GoToWebinar account to attend a webinar?
No, you do not need a GoToWebinar account to attend a GoToWebinar session. You attend as a guest of the webinar organizer, and there is no obligation to buy or sign up for a free trial. To join a webinar, click the link in the confirmation or reminder emails or go to www.joinwebinar.com and enter the webinar ID found in the invitation email.
Q: What are the system requirements for attending a webinar?
On a PC
- Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
- Cable modem, DSL or better Internet connection
- Dual-core 2.4GHz CPU or faster with 2GB of RAM (recommended)
Participants wishing to connect to audio using VoIP will need a fast Internet connection, a microphone and speakers. (A USB headset is recommended.)
On a Mac
- Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard or newer
- Intel processor (1GB of RAM or better recommended)
- Cable modem, DSL, or better Internet connection
Participants wishing to connect to audio using VoIP will need a fast Internet connection, a microphone and speakers. (A USB headset is recommended).
On an iPad, iPhone or Android device
- Free GoToMeeting app from the App Store or Google Play
- WiFi connection recommended to use VoIP
Q: When will I receive the recording/certificate of attendance/slide deck/coupon code after the webinar?
It takes 3 – 4 business days to compile all of that information and send out the email to registrants.