The Welch Allyn MacroView Otoscope delivers almost twice the field of view at higher magnification compared to standard otoscopes, making it easier to visualise the auditory canal and tympanic membrane.
This instrument is a significant advance in hand-held otoscopy, providing an improved view for enhanced learning and decision making.
- A nearly complete view of the tympanic membrane with approximately twice the field of view and 30% greater magnification than a traditional otoscope
- Better clarity and definition of landmarks
- The ability to adjust focus for variable ear canal length or far-sighted eyes
- Tip grip for secure fastening and ejection of ear specula
- Fibre optics produce cool light with no reflections and no obstructions