Welch Allyn MacroView Basic LED Otoscope Head
Focus-free design and 3x wider viewing area than a standard otoscope. Bright, white SureColor LED illumination. Pair with Welch Allyn LumiView Clear Ear Specula (SH# 1040091 or 1040087) for a brighter view, than a black ear speculum. Long lasting LEDs and protective DuraShock technology for added reliability, backwards compatible on existing Welch Allyn 3.5V power handles.
NOT compatible with the iExaminer bracket.
Welch Allyn MacroView Plus LED Otoscope Head for iExaminer
Provides the power to move from optical to digital views! Capture and share ear images, when combined with the Welch Allyn iExaminer® SmartBracket and a smart device.
Focus-free design and 3x wider viewing area, long lasting LEDs and protective DuraShock technology for added reliability. Backwards compatible on existing Welch Allyn 3.5V power handles. Five-year warranty
iExaminer SmartBracket (SH#1040083) and phone not included.
The iExaminer application is equivalent to the Welch Allyn iExaminer Pro app, with the appropriate Welch Allyn devices is intended to be used by medically qualified personnel to capture and send images on pediatric and adult patients. Smartphone case should have a smooth, flat, and non-rubber (e.g. no silicon cases) surface with no protrusions. Some features (e.g. fingerprint sensor, other cameras, etc.) will inhibit installation of the SmartClip.
Simply download the iExaminer application from the App Store® or Google Play™ store.
- Size: The combined smartphone and case size less than 6.5in (165mm) in length, 3.3in (85mm) in width, and 0.5in (13mm) in thickness.
- Weight: The combined smartphone and case weight less than 9.8oz (280g).
- Optics: Most smartphone cameras with resolution greater than or equal to 8 MP will be acceptable. See Test the assembly on how to test your system.
- Display: A color display that is: ≥4.0in (101mm) screen size
- Hardware: ≥500 MB of internal storage
- Software: Supports JPEG images and is compatible with either iOS 11 and later or Android 7.0 and later.