*Never interchange headsets between audiometers. Each headset is calibrated specifically to its Audiometer. *
State-of-the-art equipment, the MA 27 ensures accurate, fast test results. Switch between tone, pulse or warble by simply pressing a button. Large, fingertip control knobs provide access to a full range frequencies and hearing levels. The rigid, yet lightweight case with built-in handle and storage compartment not only protects the audiometer, but also allows you to pick-up-and-go in a hurry. Ample storage holds headphones and other accessories.
• Portable air conduction screener (125-8000 Hz)
• All-in-one sturdy case with built-in handle and storage
• Continuous, pulse, warble tones
• Easy fingertip operations of frequency and hearing lead controls
• Circumaural headset DD65 v2
• Exceptionally lightweight, 5.28 lbs., including accessories.
MA 27e - Upgrade Option:
• Automated Hughson-Westlake
• Results recalled from internal memory following tests
• PC compatible with EMR/EHR - allows user to print results to their own printer or save the data as a PDF. The PDF can be attached to a patient profile in an EMR/EHR.
• Includes patient response switch and USB cable
The MA 27e comes equipped with MAICO Sessions Software: Sessions is designed for fast and intuitive operation, allowing you to focus your attention on the child. The simple navigation and modern design lets you grasp key details at a glance. MAICO Sessions is a long-term solution serving as a hub for future MAICO units.
• Data I displaced the same way it is on the device, ensuring a consistent visual appearance.
• Results transfer quick and easy with one click or automatically depending on the device.
• Clean, icon-based user interface enables an efficient workflow and high-speed data management.
• Easily customize and print reports.
• No training required
• One click exports as PDF or XML.
• Standalone or database integration.
Circumaural Headsets DD65 v2 Features:
• Increased attenuation for noisier environments
• More comfort with cushion around ears
• One size, fits children and adults
• One cord eases placement/removal of headset
• Less pinna pressure reduces collapsed ear canals
One Size Fits All
The adjustable headband expands the use of one headphone option from preschool children through adults. Simply slide the headband on the side bracket for use with all ages.
More Comfort and Less Pressure
The RadioEar DD65 v2 headset places the cushion around the outside of the external ear (pinna) compared to supra-aural headphones that sit directly on the pinna. This option of circling the ear provides more comfort and easier placement.
One Cord for Easy Placement
The latest design of the DD65 v2 now incorporates a single cord. This feature allows for easier placement and removal of the headset. Testing a high volume of children is now faster and more convenient.
Test in Noisier Environments
Due to the circumaural fit of the headphone, noise reduction (attenuation) of external environmental sounds is improved compared to the DD45 headset. This allows standard room noise to cause less interference during the testing process which leads to faster and more reliable results.
Standards: Complies with IEC-60645-1 and ANSI S3.6
Nominal impedance: 10 ohm frequency response: 100 Hz - 8 kHz
Weight complete: 0.75 Ibs (12 oz)
Cable length: 100” (8.3 feet)
Environmental: RoHS compatible - lead and nickel free
Headset dimensions: 7.5” x 3.7” x 5.3”
Weight: 5.28 lbs/ 2.4 kg (with all accessories)
Dimensions: 10" W x 6" H x 14.5" D
Frequency Range: 125 Hz to 8000 Hz
Test frequencies: 125 Hz - 8000 Hz
Dynamic range: -10 to 100 dBHL in 1 and 5 dB steps
Standard Accessories: DD45 Headset with RE-7 Headband, Audiogram Pad, Operators Manual, AC Adapter
Power supply: 117 volts AC, 220 volts AC available.