The North American Rescue (NAR) Public Access Bleeding Control (PABC) 8-Pack is designed to provide bystanders and initial first responders with quick and easy access to essential medical equipment for stopping life-threatening bleeding. This PABC 8-Pack includes eight (8) Vacuum Sealed Individual Bleeding Control Kits that are contained inside of an easy-to-open nylon carrying case. Also included is one (1) NAR QuikLitter used for moving injured casualties.Features:
This Public Access Bleeding Control Bag includes:
- Designed to provide bystanders and initial first responders with quick and easy access to essential medical equipment for stopping life-threatening bleeding
- Includes an easy-to-open carrying case containing eight (8) Individual Bleeding Control Kits packaged in red nylon bags and one (1) NAR QuikLitter for moving injured casualties
- Each Basic Individual Bleeding Control Kit contains intuitive and easy-to-use tools proven to help to save lives such as the most effective, easiest to use, fastest to apply C-A-T Tourniquet
- Available in Basic, Intermediate, Advanced, and Advanced BCD care configurations
The Individual Advanced BCD Kits Include:
- 1 x NAR Red Nylon Carrying Case
- 1 x NAR QuikLitter
- 8 x Advanced Individual Bleeding Control Kits (Vacuum Sealed)
- 1 x C-A-T Tourniquet
- 1 x 6 in. Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 1 x QuikClot Bleeding Control Dressing
- 1 x NAR Compressed Gauze
- 1 x HyFin Compact, Vent Twin Pack
- 2 x Pair, Bear Claw Nitrile Gloves, Lg
- 1 x NAR Trauma Shears, 7.25 in.
- 1 x Permanent Marker, Small
- 1 x Just in Time Instruction Card
Individual Bleeding Control Kits:
- H 16 in. x W 16 in. x D 8 in.
- Weight: 9.7 lb
- H 7 in. x W 5 in. x D 2.5 in.
- Weight: 17.4 oz