The 5-Pack includes five (5) Individual Bleeding Control Kits that are contained inside of an easy-to-open carrying case. Also included is one (1) NAR QuikLitter used for moving injured casualties.
Each of the five Individual Bleeding Control Kits are packaged in a ruggedized vacuum sealed pouch and contain the most effective, easiest to use and fastest to apply C-A-T Tourniquet, an Emergency Trauma Dressing to be used as a pressure bandage, NAR Compressed Gauze for bandaging wounds and step-by-step illustrated pictorial instructions so bystanders and immediate responders can help save lives.Specifications:
Advanced BCD Kit Components:
- Designed to provide bystanders and initial first responders with quick and easy access to essential medical equipment for stopping life-threatening bleeding
- Includes an easy-to-open zippered nylon tote bag containing five (5) Vacuum Sealed Individual Bleeding Control Kits packaged in ruggedized vacuum sealed pouches and one (1) NAR QuikLitter for moving injured casualties
- Each Advanced BCD Individual Bleeding Control Kit contains intuitive and easy-to-use tools proven to help to save lives such as the most effective, easiest to use, fastest to apply C-A-T Tourniquet, the HyFin Compact Vent Twin Pack, and a QuikClot Bleeding Control Dressing
- 1 x NAR Red Nylon Zippered Tote
- 1 x NAR QuikLitter
- 5 x Advanced BCD Individual Bleeding Control Kits (Vacuum Sealed):
- 1 x C-A-T Tourniquet
- 1 x 6 in. Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 1 x QuikClot Bleeding Control Dressing
- 1 x NAR Compressed Gauze
- 1 x HyFin Compact, Vent Twin Pack
- 2 x Pair, Bear Claw Nitrile Gloves, Lg
- 1 x NAR Trauma Shears, 7.25 in.
- 1 x Permanent Marker, Small
- 1 x Just in Time Instruction Card
Individual Bleeding Control Kits:
- H 7.5 in. x W 13 in. x D 8 in.
- Weight: 6.5 lb
- H 7 in. x W 5 in. x D 2.5 in.
- Weight: 14 oz