The CHARGE-PAK allows you to conveniently replace both the electrodes and the battery at the same time, saving you time and money.
When does the CHARGE-PAK need to be replaced?
How will you know if your CHARGE-PAK needs to be replaced?
- After each patient use
- After two years of standby operation
- After 30 minutes of ON time with no patient connection
CHARGE-PAK comes with:
- The icon on the readiness display is automatically illuminated to remind you to replace the CHARGE-PAK. The Physio-Control CR Plus and LIFEPAK Express checks the CHARGE-PAK readiness weekly and monthly
- The Use By date is located below the readiness display. This date tells you when the electrode packet and battery charger must be replaced, Routinely check that the defibrillator is ready for use
- 1 Set of electrode pads
- 1 CHARGE-PAK charging unit
- 1 CHARGE-PAK discharger(used to safely deplete a used CHARGE-PAK prior to disposal or recycling)
- The LIFEPAK CR Plus/LIFEPAK EXPRESS defibrillation electrode pads and battery/charger are sold only as a kit and are not available as a separate orderable item
- It is recommended to always have a spare set of electrodes and a spare battery on hand at all times
- Always keep a CHARGE-PAK in the defibrillator
- Adult electrode pads should be used for persons above the age of 8 and over 55 pounds