This model has enabled a large scale deployment of AEDs in many different outdoor locations such as streets, parking lots, playgrounds, on campus, and sports facilities.
- Heating and fan systems are activated via a temperature sensor and configured thresholds maintain the AED operating temperature within certain limits.
- Heating allows the AED to be maintained above freezing temperatures and protected in extreme conditions, down to -4 degrees farenheight.
- The fan system enables the heat to be extracted from the AED compartment when the weather warms up.
- A visual alarm using red LEDs signals anomalies such as out of range temperatures.
- Automatic ay/night LED luminosity lighting detection ensures that the AED cabinet location is visible at all times.
- Removing the AED automatically triggers a visual alarm (flashing red LEDs) as well as an audible alarm (103 dB).
- The survival sequence and three clear pictograms with instruction for use are shown on the front cover.
- The clear cover allows for easy inspection of the AED inside without having to open the door.
- Please note: The power supply must be hard-wired into your facility's electrical system by a licensed electrician. The 24 Volt DC low voltage is included with the cabinet.
- Mounting your AIVIA cabinet could not be easier. The included template allows you to drill holes in the wall to match up with the pre-drill holes in the cabinet chassis.
- Length: 15.25"
- Width: 8"
- Height: 16.625"
- Weight: 7.05 lbs.