Aloetouch gloves protect hands as they moisturize. Aloetouch helps by making the moisturizing automatic, every time a glove is put on.
One tough glove.
- Published studies have concluded that freeze-dried aloe vera is a natural and effective ingredient for moisturizing skin.
- The strong material protects against bacteria and bleach
- Patented bond pure, freeze-dried aloe vera inside of the gloves keeps your skin moisturized
- Longer polymer chains in the resin that make the gloves more workable, more flexible and more resilient than other vinyl synthetic gloves
It’s tested to withstand strong chemotherapy chemicals. Petroleum-based solvents that weaken a latex glove roll right off. The extended cuff extends 12 inches up the arm for even greater coverage.
Glides on easily - even on wet hands.
Unique inner coating adds an advanced polymer for easy on and off.
Help improve hand hygiene compliance with AloeTouch Gloves.
- Skin irritation is a significant barrier to hand hygiene compliance.
- Studies show that Aloetouch gloves soothe and moisturize the
skin while you work.
- Moisturized skin helps improve hand hygiene compliance.
The Care of Aloe
Aloe has been used for thousands of years, but it wasn’t until this century
that Medline discovered and patented* a way to bond pure, freeze-dried
aloe vera to the inside of gloves. In an instant, 21st century technology and
the wisdom of the ancient world met. Aloe, the balm with thousands of
years of history now had a new purpose: soothing hard working hands while
Published studies have concluded that freeze-dried aloe vera is a natural
effective ingredient for moisturizing skin. Writing in the journal Skin Research
and Technology, the authors hypothesized this could be due to a humectant
mechanism in the freeze-dried aloe vera extract.
Today, healthcare workers’ hands have enjoyed the soothing refreshment of
aloe vera over a billion times. And it all comes from the sustainably grown,
certiﬁed organic aloe that’s concentrated and checked for purity before
lining an Aloetouch glove.
The Protection of Aloetouch Gloves
Hard-working hands don’t always get the treatment they deserve. They
may get washed dozens of times a day. Or, they may hardly get a chance
to be washed at all. They’re exposed to chemicals and biologicals, acids
and caustics all in a day’s work.
Aloetouch helps by making the moisturizing automatic, every time a glove
is put on. And supple, happy hands are more likely to follow hand hygiene
guidelines than dry, cracked ones—whether in a kitchen, a factory or an
Aloetouch gloves protect hands as they moisturize. Their strong material
protects against bacteria and bleach, chemotherapy drugs** and cleansers,
serologics and soaps.
Used the right way, Aloetouch gloves protect even more. They protect
those around you. Clean soft hands are an added bonus.
* Patent No. 6,274,154 & 6,423,328 & 6,630,152 & 6,953,582
** Aloetouch Nitrile, Extended-Length Nitrile, and Aloetouch Ice are tested and certiﬁed for use with chemotherapy drugs.
1. Dal’Belo SE, Gaspar LR et al. Moisturizing effect of cosmetic formulations containing aloe vera extract in different concentrations
assessed by skin bioengineering techniques. Skin Research and Technology, 2006; 12:241-246.