Innovative, vibrant collection of hearing and listening games and activities including easy-to-follow 124 page lesson activity book with instant auditory activities and reproducible homework sheets, and open-ended, token, barrier, bingo, and lotto games. Grades PreK – 5. Addresses 21 specific auditory processing skills:
- Auditory Association - absurdities, action-agent, analogies, auditory closure, if-then, inferences, listening for main ideas, opposites, name the category.
- Auditory Discrimination - discrimination of initial sounds in words, discrimination of final sounds in words, identification of initial sounds in words, rhyming, sound blending, syllable awareness.
- Auditory Memory - following directions, listening for details, memory for words, memory for short sentences, memory for long sentences.
- Auditory Reception - yes/no questions
Provides 18 laminated games for 1 to 6 players.
- 8 open-ended games - Check-Ears, Ear Career, Field of Ears, Granny's Gumballs, Holiday Hearing, Sound City, Sound Planets, and Speedy Spider Speedway (11" x 17")
- 2 specific game boards - Hearing Hayride and Andy's Toy Shop (11" x 17")
- Auditory Bingo and Listening Lotto game boards, in sets of 6 (8-1/2" x 11")
- 2 barrier games - Sound Snack Shack and Barrier Barn, in sets of 6 (8-1/2" x 11")
- 4 open-ended chip/token games - Hear Muffs, Sally's Sound Sail Around, Sonic Sound Slide, and What's the Buzz?, in sets of 6 (8-1/2" x 11")
Includes six packs of crayons, over 200 tokens, and die.
WARNING: Choking Hazard. May contain small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
In Stock: The item is in stock in our warehouse. Stock statuses can change daily as we process customer orders and receive new inventory. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your in stock item.
Ships Soon: The item is available but not stored in our warehouse. Available items may ship directly from the manufacturer and cannot ship next day, 2nd day or 3rd day. Low stock or large orders can sometimes cause delays in shipping. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your available item.
Discontinued: Discontinued items are no longer available through School Health. Contact a customer care representative if you need help finding a replacement or similar item.
Backordered: The item is not in stock. We will ship the item as soon as it becomes available or you can contact a customer care representative for help in finding a replacement item.
We deliver an unparalleled customer experience so you can support the health of your students to enable them to learn and perform to the best of their abilities.
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES