Lightweight and compact in its design, this pen can be stored neatly into your bag or a pencil case, so you can start scanning anywhere, at any time. The C-Pen Connect also reads text aloud for you, so those with learning difficulties like dyslexia can study independently and confidently.
C-Pen Connect Features:
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Effortlessly connects to Android or Apple devices so you can start scanning textbooks and documents in minutes
- Digital Text Reader: Comes with its own dedicated app, allowing you to save your text as files, making it perfect when doing essay research
- Scan, Translate, Share: Scan a line of text, then get instant translations or share with friends in a study group
- Ultra-fast Processing: The high-powered processor scans text in just 0.5 seconds for more efficient studying
- No Internet Required: C-Pen Connect doesn’t require a connection to 4G or WiFi to work, letting you scan anywhere, at any time
- Long-Life Battery: Features a rechargeable battery that provides hours of continuous use without the need frequently charge
Expanded Features of the C-Pen Connect:
- Seamless Bluetooth Technology - This digital highlighter features Bluetooth connectivity, letting you effortlessly connect to Android and iOS devices, as well as Windows and Mac. It’s easy to setup and doesn’t require WiFi or 4G to work, meaning you’ll be scanning text in no time, at any time.
- Trusty Studying Companion - The C-Pen Connect can easily scan full lines of text, making it ideal when taking essential quotes for essays. This text can then be saved as a file locally, uploaded to your cloud drive and shared with someone via message. It’s perfect for those studying and researching alone or in a group.
- Translation Made Simple - Need a word translating? Simply scan over it and get an instant translation in up to 40 different languages, including Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian and Spanish, helping enhance your vocabulary or learn a new language. It requires a third-party translation app, such as Google Translate.