Powerheart G5 is the first FDA-cleared AED to combine fully automatic shock delivery, dual-language functionality, variable escalating energy, and fast shock times. Patented Rescue Ready® technology self-checks critical electrical components including medical grade battery and rescue pads. The highly visible Rescue Ready indicator assures rescuers that they are retrieving a working AED.
All Cardiac Science AED devices include the required Rx information.
Easy to Use
- Fully automatic shock delivery eliminates user hesitation. (Semi-automatic AED version also available.)
- RescueCoach™ user-paced prompts guide users through each critical step of a rescue.
- Switch to an alternate language during a rescue with the push of a button (Available in select languages.)
- Delivers post-CPR shock in as few as 10 seconds for effective therapy.
- Assesses the patient's therapy needs and delivers customized shock at an appropriate energy level.
- Enables quick transfer and review of data via USB.
Rugged and Reliable
- Rescue Ready technology self-checks all main AED components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily.
- The AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly.
- The revolutionary new Intellisense electrodes enable the Powerheart G5 to be the only AED to test for presence, test for function and have the intelligence to notify you 30 days prior to electrode expiration.
- The highly visible Rescue Ready indicator assures responders that they are retrieving a working AED.
Warranty: 8-year warranty and a 4-year operational guarantee on its medical-grade battery.
- This unit offers Rescue Coach intuitive voice prompts guide the rescuer through the rescue process and provide instructions and AED behavior aligned with the latest American Heart Association Guidelines.
Powerheart G5 User Guide: Instructions for Use - Defibrillation Pads
Instructions for Use - Adult Pads
Instructions for Use - Pediatric Pads
- Features daily, weekly and monthly self-tests to ensure that pads, battery and internal circuitry are always in working order and validate reliability.
- The monthly full-energy self-test confirms that the AED can charge to its maximum capability.
- Non-polarized defibrillation pads can be placed in the upper right chest or lower left chest area.
The Powerheart G5 includes a rugged, durable design for transport, storage and use in challenging settings. It has a high ingress protection (IP55) against dust and water for performance in harsh environments. Meets rigorous military standards for drop, shock and vibration testing.
8-year warranty 4-year full replacement guarantee on Powerheart G5 AED Intellisense batteries.
Powerheart G5 Package Includes:
- (1) G5 Fully Auto with ICPR, Single language US English AED
- (1) G5 IntelliSense Battery
- (1) set of G5 Intellisense CPR Feedback defibrillation pads
- (1) Powerheart G5 Carry Sleeve
- (1) AED Manager
- (1) USB Cable
- (1 set) printed G5 User Guide, Steps To Rescue, Getting Started (ENG), and multi-lingual Electrode Instructions For Use
- The Powerheart G5 AED has a smaller and lighter profile than many AEDs in its class.
- Size (H x W x D): 3.4" x 9.0" x 11.8"
- Weight: 5.7 lbs.