The Semi-automatic ZOLL Powerheart® G5 AED with Intellisense™ CPR (ICPR) provides corrective feedback to ensure delivery of high-quality compressions. One button dual-language functionality and automatic self-tests give rescuers the confidence to act.
The semi-automatic device will alert a rescuer when a shock is needed, and the rescuer can deliver the shock with a simple press of a button. (Fully automatic G5 also available.)
All ZOLL Powerheart AED devices include the required Rx information
Intellisense™ CPR Feedback - Real-time, guideline-driven voice and text corrective prompts are delivered for CPR quality.
Rescue Ready® - Conducts regular, automatic self-tests on pads, battery and internal circuitry to ensure your AED is always ready to rescue.
RescueCoach™ - User-paced voice and text prompts guide rescuers through each critical step of the rescue, including CPR instruction.
Dual Language - A touch of a button changes the voice/text prompts in the chosen language without restarting or delaying the rescue. (Available in select languages.)
Zoll Powerheart G5 Package Includes:
- (1) G5 Semi Auto with ICPR, Dual language US English/LatAm Spanish AED
- (1) G5 IntelliSense Battery
- (1) set of G5 Intellisnse CPR Feedback adult defibrillation pads
- (1) Powerheart G5 Carry Sleeve
- (1) AED Manager
- (1) USB Cable
- (1 set) printed G5 User Guide, Steps to Rescue, Getting Started (ENG)
- (1 set) printed G5 User Guide, Steps to Rescue, Getting Started (ESP), and multi-lingual Electrode Instructions For Use
8-year warranty 4-year full replacement guarantee on Powerheart G5 AED Intellisense batteries.
- Size (H x W x D): 3.4" x 9.0" x 11.8"
- Weight: 5.7 lbs.