The Powerheart AED G3 Plus features Rescue Ready®, RescueCoach and STAR biphasic technology to make your rescue as simple as possible.
All Cardiac Science AED devices include the required Rx information.
The Cardiac Science Differemce:
- Readiness: Rescue Ready technology that self-checks all main AED components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily. The AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly.
- Interchangeable Electrodes: The only AED that uses interchangeable defibrillation pads which can be placed in either position on the chest to reduce confusion and save time during a rescue.
- Ease of Use: Clear voice prompts and helpful text screen guide the user through the entire rescue operation.
- Advanced technology: RescueCoach and CPR metronome functionality pace users through chest compressions. In addition, our proprietary STAR biphasic technology calculates electrical impedance
- Easy to follow audible prompts are displayed on a backlit text screen:Ideal for noisy and chaotic environments such as busy student hallways, gymnasiums and cafeterias.
- Escalating Energy:Escalates energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate higher level should a patient require a second shock.
- Assurance: Cardiac Science stands behind our Powerheart AEDs with a 7-year warranty, among the longest in the industry, and a 4-year full battery operational replacement guarantee.
Daily: Battery, pads (presence and function), internal electronics, SHOCK/CONTINUE button, and software
Weekly: Battery, pads (presence and function), internal electronics, partial energy charge, SHOCK/CONTINUE button, and software
Monthly: Battery, pads (presence and function), internal electronics, full energy charge cycle, SHOCK/CONTINUE button, and software
Additional Features and Benefits:
- Voice prompts: RescueCoach voice instructions guide user confidently through rescue process
- Text screen: Displays rescue prompts to guide user through rescue process as well as additional critical rescue information for EMS responders
- Visible indicators: Rescue Ready status indicator, SmartGauge battery status indicator, service indicator, PAD indicator, text display
- Audible alerts: Voice prompt, system alert
- Synchronized shock: Built-in automatic synchronization feature
Warranty: 7 years
Dimensions: (H x D x W) 3.3 in x 12.4 in x 10.6 in (8 cm x 31 cm x 27 cm)
Weight: 6.6 lb (3.1 kg)
View the School Health AED Buying Guide >>
Cardiac Science G3 Plus Spec Sheet
The purchase of this product requires a completed Medical Authorization Form. See "Rx Form" Tab for instructions.
Request a FREE AED Program Consultation!>>