The Lifeline AED is lightweight and mobile, perfect for any environment. Sophisticated technology does not have to mean a higher price. The Defibtech Lifeline AED is very affordable for all users, and will perform when you need it most.
Simple, One-Button Operation
- Saving a life could not be easier: turn the unit on and the AUTO will do the rest. If the unit recognizes that a shock is needed, it will automatically shock the patient.
Clear Voice Prompts
- Saving lives, while rewarding, can be stressful. A calm voice leads the user through the rescue, clearly and concisely stating each instruction, one step at a time. Brightly lit progress lights provide clear visual text guidance to reinforce voice instructions.
Long Life Battery
- Two long life batteries are available: a 5 year battery that will deliver 125 shocks or work continuously for 8 hours or a 7 year battery, unique in the industry, which will deliver 300 shocks or work continuously for 16 hours.
Designed for the Real-World
- Lightweight, fully integrated design with no lids or moving parts that would confuse or delay a rescue; a roomy handle big enough even for gloved hands, and rubberized surfaces to ensure a sure grip in an emergency.
Active Status Indicator
- The actively illuminated status indicator shows unit readiness, to ensure that the unit is ready to perform anytime, every time.
- "Locate the AED!" Time is of the essence in a rescue. The highly visible yellow color makes the unit easy to locate and deploy
Award-Winning Ergonomic Design
- Compact, portable and lightweight Defibtech AEDs have won numerous awards for design and innovation.
Rugged and Durable
- Extremely durable; manufactured to withstand dust and water ingress; tested to military standards for shock and vibration; jet aircraft and helicopter tested
Easy to Upgrade
- As protocols change over time, your unit can be upgraded in the field simply by inserting a data card.
Easy to Record and Transfer Data
- Data from the unit is recorded and easily retrieved from the device using a data card.
Safe and Effective Life Saving Technology
- The Lifeline AUTO uses biphasic technology, a clinically proven waveform and algorithm to deliver shocks and save lives. This is one of the most widely used impedance compensated waveforms which has extensive clinical experience-and success-in thousands of defibrillators around the world. Evaluation in hundreds of publications has demonstrated this technology to be the safest and most effective when it comes to saving lives.
- Large, rubberized handle big enough for gloved hands to ensure tight grip during an emergency
- Loud, clear voice prompts
- Your choice or a semi-automatic or a fully automatic configuration
- Separate 9V battery to perform AED self-tests, removing battery drainage from the shocking source
- 5-Year Factory Warranty from Defibtech
Defibtech Lifeline AED Includes:
- Defibtech Lifeline Adult Pads
- 7 Year Battery Pack (54189)
- 9 Volt Lithium Battery for Lifeline AED Checks (54500)
- Defibtech Orientation DVD
- User Manual
- Defibtech Lifeline Quick Use Card
- 5 Year Warranty from Defibtech
- FREE AED Physician's Prescription
- FREE AED Check Tags (55926)
- FREE AED Window Decal (56633)
Simple to Use
Simple, clear and straightforward: there are only two-buttons on the unit, a
green button to turn the unit on and a red one to shock the patient, if needed.
The Lifeline AED: simple and intuitive.
Clear Voice Prompts
Saving lives, while rewarding, can be stressful. A calm voice leads the user
through the rescue, clearly and concisely stating each instruction, one step at
a time. Brightly lit progress lights provide clear visual text guidance to reinforce
Long Life Battery
Two long life batteries are available: a 5 year battery that will deliver 125
shocks or work continuously for 8 hours or, unique in the industry, a 7 year
battery which will deliver 300 shocks or work continuously for 16 hours.