- Dermabond Mini is a sterile, liquid topical skin adhesive containing a monomeric (2-octylcyanoacrylate) formulation and the colorant D & C Violet #2. It is provided in a single use applicator packaged in a blister pouch. The applicator is comprised of a crushable glass ampule contained within a plastic vial with attached applicator tip
- Dermabond Mini provides a protective barrier that adds strength and inhibits bacteria
- Clinically shown to provide 7-day wound-holding strength in just 3 minutes
- Provides a flexible microbial barrier with 99% protection in vitro for 72 hours against organisms commonly responsible for surgical site infections (SSIs)
- Demonstrates in vitro inhibition of gram-positive bacteria (MRSA and MRSE) and gram-negative bacteria (E coli)
- Promotes patient comfort by providing flexible closure without the pain or anxiety caused by needles
- Offers fast closure of small incisions and lacerations
- Addresses cost and convenience concerns by eliminating the need for return visits to remove sutures
- Contains 0.36ml per single use applicator
- Latex free
In Stock: The item is in stock in our warehouse. Stock statuses can change daily as we process customer orders and receive new inventory. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your in stock item.
Ships Soon: The item is available but not stored in our warehouse. Available items may ship directly from the manufacturer and cannot ship next day, 2nd day or 3rd day. Low stock or large orders can sometimes cause delays in shipping. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your available item.
Discontinued: Discontinued items are no longer available through School Health. Contact a customer care representative if you need help finding a replacement or similar item.
Backordered: The item is not in stock. We will ship the item as soon as it becomes available or you can contact a customer care representative for help in finding a replacement item.
We deliver an unparalleled customer experience so you can support the health of your students to enable them to learn and perform to the best of their abilities.
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES