Dot Articulation 1 provides practice for correct articulation with multiple productions of fun and motivating activities. Game sheets are especially good for students who are easily distracted or those who have been in therapy for many years. Reproducible workbook, 288 pages. CD is fully printable; print pages as you need them, as many as you need. 288 pages. Ages 3 – 12, Grades PreK - 6.
- Reproducible worksheets targeting 19 frequently misarticulated sounds (P, B, T, D, K, G, M, N, S, Z, SH, CH, J, TH,R, L) in all word positions, plus S-clusters, R-clusters, and L-clusters in the initial word position.
- Students choose from four different types of activities for each sound in each word position so there are plenty of game sheets to choose from.
Dot Articulation 2 is a wonderful resource when you need sentence and paragraph practice for your students with carryover articulation goals. Your students will get plenty of practice with the sound-loaded sentences and paragraphs presented in this workbook. Full of sound-loaded activities at the sentence and paragraph level and is perfect for those articulation students that need a challenge. 253 pages. Ages 5 – 12, Grades K - 6.
- Reproducible worksheets targeting 10 frequently misarticulated sounds (K, G, F, TH, SH, CH, J, L, R, S) and S-blends, R-blends, and L-blends in all word positions.
- Students choose from 17 different sound-loaded activities for each articulation target.
- Each section is very comprehensive and contains many reading passages which makes it terrific for carry-over practice.
CDs are fully printable; print pages as needed, as many as needed. Game sheets are flexible enough to adapt to individual needs and unique enough for students to enjoy time after time. Minimal preparation time needed. Each student gets a game sheet targeting his/her sound and an ink dauber. The student follows the directions, dotting each dot as he/she practices the target sound. Paint markers sold separately.
Creative, fun ink daubers can also be used for additional activities. Set of four scented, washable, non-toxic paint markers (yellow/lemon, blue/raspberry, green/sour apple, and red/strawberry) with choke resistant caps.
In Stock: The item is in stock in our warehouse. Stock statuses can change daily as we process customer orders and receive new inventory. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your in stock item.
Ships Soon: The item is available but not stored in our warehouse. Available items may ship directly from the manufacturer and cannot ship next day, 2nd day or 3rd day. Low stock or large orders can sometimes cause delays in shipping. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your available item.
Discontinued: Discontinued items are no longer available through School Health. Contact a customer care representative if you need help finding a replacement or similar item.
Backordered: The item is not in stock. We will ship the item as soon as it becomes available or you can contact a customer care representative for help in finding a replacement item.
We deliver an unparalleled customer experience so you can support the health of your students to enable them to learn and perform to the best of their abilities.
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES