How These Gel Pads Provide Comfort:
- Soft gel cushions the ball of the foot and reduces pressure while walking or standing
- Self-Stick cushions make for easy application
- Washable and re-usable pads. Each cushion can be used over-and-over again.
- For use in all styles of footwear
- Excellent cushioning and long lasting comfort
- Cushions ball of foot or offloads metatarsal heads depending whether you put pad directly on top of ball of foot or behind ball of foot. If you don't have a Podiatrist and using the Regular Thickness for general cushioning for standing long hours or any cushioning you can place them directly ON the painful area. This applies only to REGULAR thickness. For the extra thick it can be placed directly on the ball of the foot but many doctors may direct you to place it behind.
- 2 different thickness choices ensures for a comfortable fit
- Dropped metatarsal head pain
- Fat Pad Atrophy
- Apply to clean and dry foot.
- Position cushion so that the hole is comfortably placed on or behind the calluses or painful area.
- Remove cushion at least 3 to 4 hours daily to allow the skin to breathe
- After use each day or a few days, remove cushion by GENTLY peeling it away from skin.
- AVOID ANY Lotions, Powders, Medications on this pad or on the skin where pad will be placed. It will dramatically shorten the lift of the gel and destroy it.
We recommend that you hand wash product with mild soap and water. Rinse thoroughly. Then, air dry. Once dry, the pad will renew it's self-adhering surface and stick again many times. (Note: Gel cushion will not adhere unless clean and dry)