The Early Learning Suite contains all activities from Early Learning I, Early Math Skills and Money Skills. Learners can work with a facilitator or independently on activities that focus on developmentally appropriate skills for preschool, kindergarten or learners in higher grades. Dozens of difficulty levels range from the simple recognition of colors and shapes up through counting money and making change. The software grows with the child from age 2 to adult.
Early Learning I
- Large, clear, simple graphics
- Multiple levels of difficulty allow teachers to customize to any student’s needs
- Single-or dual-switch scanning
- Supports keyboard, mouse, touch screen, IntelliKeys, and single- or dual-switch input
- Special prompts for visually impaired students on certain appropriate activities
- Task and record management system for teachers and parents
- Teacher controls prompting and reinforcement
- Records and reports student scores
- Ability level: Grade K – 3
- Interest level: Grades K-12
Acclaimed as one of the best educational programs for pre-reading students with disabilities.
Early Math Skills
- Matching Colors: teaches recognition and identification of basic colors
- Learning Shapes: sight and sound help the students learn to identify shapes
- Counting Numbers: teaches recognition of numbers and counting
- Letter Match: students learn the alphabet in both upper and lower case
Teaches early addition, subtraction, number sequencing and greater than/less than.
- Early Addition I: teaches addition with the numbers place horizontally, drills on sums from 2 to 9
- Early Addition II: teaches addition with the numbers place vertically, drills on sums from 2 to 9
- Sequencing Up: presents a series of ascending number with one or more numbers missing.
- Sequencing Down: presents a series of descending number with one or more numbers missing.
- Early Subtraction I: teaches subtraction with the numbers placed horizontally, drills on problems from 2 to 9
- Early Subtraction II: teaches subtraction with the numbers placed vertically, drills on problems from 2 to 9
- More Than/Less Than: teaches the relationship between numbers, starting with greater than and less than and progressing to include equal
Teaches students how to count money and make change.
- Coins and Bills: teaching counting money by denomination
- Counting Money: students learn to count money of mixed denomination
- Making Change: students select enough money to match a given dollar amount
- How Much Change?: students are given an item to buy and enough money to buy it
- The Marblesoft Store: teaches the value of money using a small store as a setting