The Evac+Chair® Power 800 enables stair ascent and descent in emergency evacuations, terror attacks, power outages, and daily patient transport allowing for safe and easy movement of a passenger up or down multiple flights of stairs.
The Evac+Chair® Power 800, has Evac Chair’s specially designed track system, which enables a single user to transport a passenger over 200 flights of stairs in a single charge. The Evac+Chair® Power 800 standard features include an extra-long quick release 4 point harness, LED guidance lights, antimicrobial coatings, fully flame retardant and has an adjustable stair track for use on virtually any staircase. The design of the EVAC CHAIR® Power 800 stair chair possesses a narrow profile which allows the evacuee and the other building occupants to ascend or descend staircases during an emergency without interference. Its unique design allows first responders to assist anyone else with mobility impairments with relative ease.
- Height adjustable patient head cushion - headrest with padded cushion for maximum comfort for the passenger during transit
- Easy to use control panel - speed control panel with on/off power and ascent and descent buttons
- Ergonomic adjustable handle for ease of deployment and compact storage
- Additional operator handles for added stability when using multiple operators during transportation
- Extra-long quick release four point harness for increased passenger safety
- Rechargeable lithium Ion battery pack is fully charged in 1.5 hours (Equivalent to going up and down a 5 Story building flight of stairs 30 times)
- High strength aluminium frame offers increased strength and robustness for continued use
- LED safety light and photoluminecent branding for ease of use in situations of poor visibility
- Adjustable stair track with tension control system for perfect transportation with tool included
- Lockable rear wheels can be applied in situations where the chair needs to remain in a stationary position
- FDA Registered
- CE & ISO 9001 Certificated
- Robust and compact in size
- Provides a quick, easy and safe emergency evacuation
- Easy to use
- One person operation
- No heavy lifting required
- Enables small attendants to easily move passengers three times their size
- Easy to open, ready to use in seconds
- Folds for compact storage
- Flame retardant materials
- Wipeable materials and anti-microbial paint for infection control
- Exceeds fire safety requirements and emergency response guidelines established to support the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Battery Charger (US/EU/UK)
- Rechargeable Battery
- 2 Keys
- User Guide
- Passenger Headrest
- Passenger Safety Straps
- Photo luminescent Wall Sign
- Wall Hooks
- Dust Cover
- Manufacturer’s Warranty
Height 45 inches
Width 19.5 inches
Depth 10.6 inches
Weight Capacity 350lbs
In Stock: The item is in stock in our warehouse. Stock statuses can change daily as we process customer orders and receive new inventory. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your in stock item.
Ships Soon: The item is available but not stored in our warehouse. Available items may ship directly from the manufacturer and cannot ship next day, 2nd day or 3rd day. Low stock or large orders can sometimes cause delays in shipping. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your available item.
Discontinued: Discontinued items are no longer available through School Health. Contact a customer care representative if you need help finding a replacement or similar item.
Backordered: The item is not in stock. We will ship the item as soon as it becomes available or you can contact a customer care representative for help in finding a replacement item.
We deliver an unparalleled customer experience so you can support the health of your students to enable them to learn and perform to the best of their abilities.
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES