Set of three splints provides a solution to almost every conceivable splinting situation. From dislocated shoulders to angulated wrist fractures, simply grab the vacuum splint, form it around the injured area, and evacuate the air! Versatile and adaptable, the number of uses for the EVAC-U-SPLINT is limited only by the creativity of the user.
- Extremely durable, easy-to-clean fabric
- Molds to exact shape of injury site without applying circumferential pressure
- Reduces potential for nerve, tissue and vessel damage
- Quick connect and disconnect MaxiValve™ is fast, effective and easy to use even with gloves on
- Simple, intuitive MaxiValve is extremely reliable and is guaranteed for the life of the product
- Large: 40” x 30” x 1” (102cm x 76cm x 2.5cm)
- Medium: 27.5” x 20” x 1” (70 x 51 x 2.5cm)
- Small: 19.5” x 13” x 1” (50 x 33 x 2.5cm)
Stored in Carry Case: 24” x 11” x 11” (61 x 28 x 28cm)
In Stock: The item is in stock in our warehouse. Stock statuses can change daily as we process customer orders and receive new inventory. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your in stock item.
Available: The item is available but not stored in our warehouse. Available items may ship directly from the manufacturer and cannot ship next day, 2nd day or 3rd day. Low stock or large orders can sometimes cause delays in shipping. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your available item.
Discontinued: Discontinued items are no longer available through School Health. Contact a customer care representative if you need help finding a replacement or similar item.
Backordered: The item is not in stock. We will ship the item as soon as it becomes available or you can contact a customer care representative for help in finding a replacement item.
We deliver an unparalleled customer experience so you can support the health of your students to enable them to learn and perform to the best of their abilities.
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES