FASPLINT FULLBODY molds to the exact shape of each patient’s body to support and immobilize without applying the pressure that can lead to pressure sores and soft tissue damage. Using orange, semi-disposable FASPLINT® material on the front and gray, durable EVAC-U-SPLINT® material on the back, this splint is designed to be both budget-friendly and re-usable. It’s the most cost-effective way to treat patients without sacrificing the best in care.
- Stabilizes a patient in the position most comfortable for them
- Provides full spinal immobilization from the head to the hips
- Alleviates pressure point pain and vastly increases patient comfort when used with any backboard, scoop stretcher or fabric flat stretcher
- Polystyrene beads insulate the patient to help maintain body temperature
- Economical, tapered design accommodates your budget and your storage space
- Unfolded: 75.5”L x 29.5”W x 2”D (192cm x 75cm x 5cm)
- In Carry Case: 23”L x 24”W x 5”D (58cm x 61cm x 13cm)
- Splint: 6 lbs (2.7 kg) Splint
- Case and Pump: 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
In Stock: The item is in stock in our warehouse. Stock statuses can change daily as we process customer orders and receive new inventory. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your in stock item.
Ships Soon: The item is available but not stored in our warehouse. Available items may ship directly from the manufacturer and cannot ship next day, 2nd day or 3rd day. Low stock or large orders can sometimes cause delays in shipping. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your available item.
Discontinued: Discontinued items are no longer available through School Health. Contact a customer care representative if you need help finding a replacement or similar item.
Backordered: The item is not in stock. We will ship the item as soon as it becomes available or you can contact a customer care representative for help in finding a replacement item.
We deliver an unparalleled customer experience so you can support the health of your students to enable them to learn and perform to the best of their abilities.
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES