Transfer solution to move anyone from a wheelchair to any other location securely and comfortably. Improves leverage and provides handles for 2-5 people to assist with transfer. Indispensable for active individuals, recreation and travel organizations serving the disabled, and as part of an emergency preparation plan. Sling is slipped around seated user, then crisscrossed under the thighs and buckle fastened. Two assistants (in front and back or on each side) lift and transfer. Foldable sling is lightweight and machine washable. When folded it can fit in exterior pocket of carry-on luggage. 10" x 11" x 3" when folded.
- Easily slipped around individual while seated in wheelchair or any other seat
- Fits securely like special-purpose clothing - can be left in position during activity
- Highly adjustable. Accommodates almost all individuals up to 400 pounds
- Small for individuals up to 5'6"
- Medium for individuals 5'6" to 5'11"
- Large for individuals 5'11" and taller
- Includes Neoprene tote bag
- Safer with less chance of individual being dropped or injured
- Comfortable for individual being transferred, less chance of being lifted in a painful manner
- Maintains individual in natural seated position while securing legs during transfer
- Easy repositioning, especially pulling individual all the way back into seat
- No more torn clothing or embarrassments from accidentally dislodged or disconnected urinary collection devices
- Only 2 individuals required to assist with transfer
- No special skills or training for those assisting with transfer required
- Transfer lifting can be performed from front & back (aircraft) or each side (kayak)
- Saves backs or other strain injuries of those assisting with transfer
In Stock: The item is in stock in our warehouse. Stock statuses can change daily as we process customer orders and receive new inventory. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your in stock item.
Available: The item is available but not stored in our warehouse. Available items may ship directly from the manufacturer and cannot ship next day, 2nd day or 3rd day. Low stock or large orders can sometimes cause delays in shipping. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your available item.
Discontinued: Discontinued items are no longer available through School Health. Contact a customer care representative if you need help finding a replacement or similar item.
Backordered: The item is not in stock. We will ship the item as soon as it becomes available or you can contact a customer care representative for help in finding a replacement item.
We deliver an unparalleled customer experience so you can support the health of your students to enable them to learn and perform to the best of their abilities.
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES