Hoshizaki America, Inc. corporate headquarters and manufacturing facilities are located in Peachtree City and Griffin, Georgia. Using state-of-the-art technology, every Hoshizaki ice machine is run-tested at the factory and undergoes rigorous quality performance tests including ice production capacity and energy efficiency.
- Water is squeezed from the ice producing hard, dry flakes resulting in quicker cooling for molding purposes
- Durable stainless exterior
- Protected by HoshiGuard Antimicrobial Agent
- CycleSaver design: fewer cycles result in less wear and tear on the equipment
- Clean cycle: rinses every 12-hours to wash away impurities and minerals producing cleaner ice.