Younger elementary-level boys will appreciate this upbeat look at the changes of puberty. New narration and photography with lighthearted animated figures prepare boys for the momentous changes waiting "just around the corner." These important topics are introduced:
- When to expect the onset of puberty
- The physical and emotional changes of puberty
- The maturation of the male reproductive system
- Common experiences of puberty, including voice changes, feelings of physical awkwardness, and nocturnal emissions
- The importance of good hygiene and healthy habits
- Maintaining health through good nutrition and exercise
This is the ideal way to present human development information to boys in grades 3-5.