Want to know a secret? (Shhh…) Look Who's Listening is really ten auditory games in one! To start, you choose one (or more) of the following ten auditory skill card decks:
- Minimal Pairs
- Word Parts
- Sounds in Words
- Facts/Details in a Paragraph
- Interpretation of Directions
- Listening for Key Words
- Following Multi-level Commands
When all the spaces are full of tokens, the player with the most tokens on the board wins! What makes Look Who's Listening extra special is that on each card you choose the level of difficulty for every child. As students improve their listening skills, you can ask more challenging questions.
Look Who's Listening!
- A sturdy, colorful game board (18" x 18")
- 240 auditory processing skill cards (2 ¾" x 2 ¼")
- 216 foam tokens (36 in 6 colors)
Look Who's Listening is for 2 to 6 players (or just use the cards with any number of students!) Shhhh…
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD. May contain small parts. Not for children under 3 years.