Language -based games and activities to improve language, reasoning, auditory memory, categorization, and much more. Barrier game format is perfect for following directions, giving directions, storytelling, and improving vocabulary.
Students will have a blast going camping, swimming through the ocean, and traveling to outer space while learning to listen and use language effectively. Reproducible workbook makes homework and group activities a breeze.
- Following directions
- Deductive reasoning
- Giving directions
- Auditory memory
- Basic concepts
- 10 gorgeous game boards (two of each scene: camping, picnic, outer space, ocean, and grocery store)
- 10 magnets for each game board (100 magnetic pieces)
- 34-page reproducible activity book
- Dry erase marker
- Barrier Game Stand (included only with 1002821) *
* Barrier stand (12” x 16”) is a two-sided, tabletop magnetic barrier board with dry erase surface, and is a great way to watch and assess how children listen to and follow directions. It can be used with dry erase marker and magnets.
WARNING: Choking Hazard. Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
WARNING: Choking Hazard. This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
1002821 MagneTalk Match-Up Adventures Kit with Stand
1039971 MagneTalk Match-Up Adventures Kit without Stand
1040145 MagneTalk Match-Up Adventures Stand