The touchTymp MI 24 RaceCar provides comprehensive standard protocols for immediate operation of all screening test processes: tympanometry with 226 Hz, tympanometry with automatic acoustic reflexes, or tympanometry with acoustic reflexes at a fixed level. The optional high-frequency probe tone of 1 kHz is ideal for providing reliable results when testing newborns.
The touchTymp RaceCar is designed for efficient workflows: a light bar on the ergonomic probe provides real-time progression of the immittance test. With the large touchscreen, setting the parameters and switching between tests is fast and easy. Save time and effort by improving your workflows every day!
Print test results instantly by using the touchTymp built-in printer. Place the probe into its holder to automatically start the printing process. You can transfer the results to a PC to allow long term storage, full page printout and PDF creation for EMR integration.
- Easy, fun middle ear testing for children
- Provides test results within seconds
- Allows testing from infants to adults
- Customizable to suit individual needs
- Full touch-based interface for intuitive handling
- Innovative probe lights allow for patient-focused operation
- Probe tone 226 Hz (optional 1000 Hz)
- Ipsi acoustic reflex 500 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz, 4 kHz (optional contralateral)
- High resolution and quick screen transitions
- Built-in printer
In addition, this product comes equipped with MAICO Sessions Software:
Sessions is designed for fast and intuitive operation, allowing you to focus your attention on the patient. The simple navigation and modern design lets you grasp key details at a glance. MAICO Sessions is a long-term solution serving as a hub for future MAICO units.
- Data I displaced the same way it is on the device, ensuring a consistent visual appearance.
- Results transfer quick and easy with one click or automatically depending on the device.
- Clean, icon-based user interface enables an efficient workflow and high-speed data management.
- Easily customize and print reports.
- No training required
- One click export as PDF or XML.
- Standalone or database integration.