Preparing for the unexpected is simple with the Mobilize Rescue System.
The 'just-in-time' training of the Mobilize Rescue app is helping organizations overcome the greatest obstacle to effective emergency response preparation - training & training retention. For CPR training alone, studies have shown that 67% (two-thirds) of participants fail the hands-on skills exam 90-days post-training, and 92% will fail 1-year after training.
The Mobilize Rescue App ensures that even if training is forgotten, high quality medical care can still be provided by following the interactive prompts in the app.
The Mobilize Rescue Technology:
- Convenient, Reliable New Trauma & Medical Emergency Technology
- Only interactive trauma and first aid system capable of helping untrained bystanders assess, manage, and monitor a spectrum of medical emergencies according to the protocols and best practices of the American Heart Association (AHA),Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC), and the American College of Surgeons.
- The Mobilize Rescue System includes instructions and supplies to manage severe bleeding, cardiac arrest, seizures, choking, chest trauma, hypothermia, burns, and more (around 80 medical emergencies) - all while the ambulance is en route.
- The supplies in the Mobilize Rescue System are conveniently labeled and organized to match the instructions in the Mobilize Rescue app (each item is color-coded and numbered).The straightforward organization makes locating sup-plies easy, saving valuable time during an emergency
How the Mobilize Rescue App Interface was Designed for Ease-of-Use:
- Simple interactive prompts are comprised of mostly yes or no questions
- Written instructions are broken down into a laypersons terms
- Written instructions are paired with visual cues
- The app provides clarifying learn more buttons
- Final screen shows time-stamped record of every action taken
Why Just-In-Time Training is Important:
- While we believe that training is valuable, we also know that it is expensive, time consuming, and that the usefulness of training decreases over time. CPR/AED & First Aid Training courses are approximately 6-8 hours long, and range in cost from $80-$120 per person (a cost that is magnified during yearly re-certification). Recent studies have shown that two-thirds (67%) of CPR course participants will fail the hands-on skills exam 90-days post-training, and that 92% will fail 1-year after training. The Mobilize Rescue App ensures that even if training is forgotten, high quality medical care can still be provided by following the interactive prompts in the app.
- Equipment - Modern supplies to manage severe bleeding, cardiac arrest, and more for multiple victims.
- Technology/App - Interactive app provides just-in-time training to help untrained bystanders save lives.
- Equipment & App Integration - Color-coded and numbered supplies match the apps instructions exactly.
Treatment Capabilities:Severe BleedingUnconsciousnessCPRRescue Breathing Children & InfantsAED ApplicationTrouble BreathingOpiate OverdosesHypothermiaSeizuresChokingImpaled ObjectsAmputationsConfusionStingsPainTrapped LimbsBurnsFractures & SprainsDiabetic ProblemsChest PainAllergic ReactionsContents:
- 4 | SOFTT Wide Tourniquet
- 2 | QuikClot Bleeding Control Dressing
- 2 | 6" NAR Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 2 | Hyfin Chest Seal
- 2 | Water-Jel Universal Burn Dressing
- 2 | Triangular Bandage
- 2 | 4.5 Sterile Conforming Stretch Gauze
- 4 | 5" x 9" Sterile Combine ABD Pads
- 2 | 10 x 30" Sterile Multi-Trauma Dressing
- 1 | 36" SAM Emergency Splint
- 2 | 4" Elastic Wrap Bandage
- 1 | 4" x 5" Cold Compress
- 1 | Adhesive Tape 2.5 yd
- 1 | CPR Face Shield with Bite Block
- 1 | 81mg Chewable Aspirin (Bottle)
- 1 | 12mg Dissolvable Allergy Tablets (Box)
- 1 | 15mg Insta-Glucose
- 2 | Emergency Space Mylar Blanket
- 1 | Portable Charger and Charging Cord
- 1 | USB Charging Cube
- 1 | Inspection Card
- 12 | Proof Seals
- 2 | Bag with Biohazard Markings
- 1 | Trauma Shears
- 10 | Nitrile Gloves
- 1 | User Manual and Inventory Card
OSHA Compliant First Aid Supplies:
- 2 | Eye Pads
- 16 | Adhesive Bandages (Assorted Sizes)
- 10 | Burn Cream Packets
- 10 | Triple Antibiotic Ointment Packets
- 10 | Antiseptic Wipes
- 1 | Tweezers
- 10 | Hand Sanitizer
- 1 | Eye Wash
- 1 | First Aid Guide