Get children ready to learn while helping develop physical, emotional, and mental strength by engaging in yoga-based movements. Simple routines were designed to teach children and teens how to reengage, focus, calm, transition, and release intense emotions.The posters provide a visual guide to follow the yoga movements in sequence.
Set of 6 posters cover Focusing, Transitioning, Calming, Engaging, Releasing, and Centering. Each laminated poster measures 18” x 24”
Benefits of yoga-based movements in the classroom include:
- Engage learners
- Increase time on task
- Decrease in behavior referrals
- Ability to transition between classes more effectively
Potential Benefits of Yoga
- Provides students with healthy ways to express, balance, and regulate their emotions and behavior
- Promotes a more relaxed, comfortable state of being - the perfect state for teaching and learning
- Brings students into the present moment – the most basic requirement for learning
- Encourages community and connectedness within the classroom
- Provides opportunities for beneficial motor breaks throughout the day
- Eases anxiety and tension (such as pre-test or performance jitters)
- Enhances focus, attention, concentration, comprehension and memory
- Reduces anger, depression, and fatigue
- Supports social and emotional learning
- Enhances flexibility, strength, and physical well-being
In Stock: The item is in stock in our warehouse. Stock statuses can change daily as we process customer orders and receive new inventory. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your in stock item.
Ships Soon: The item is available but not stored in our warehouse. Available items may ship directly from the manufacturer and cannot ship next day, 2nd day or 3rd day. Low stock or large orders can sometimes cause delays in shipping. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your available item.
Discontinued: Discontinued items are no longer available through School Health. Contact a customer care representative if you need help finding a replacement or similar item.
Backordered: The item is not in stock. We will ship the item as soon as it becomes available or you can contact a customer care representative for help in finding a replacement item.
We deliver an unparalleled customer experience so you can support the health of your students to enable them to learn and perform to the best of their abilities.
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES