The OSTAR M-Series Advanced Blood Pressure device is the leader in advanced wrist blood pressure monitoring systems powered by the gold standard (3SI) cardiac algorithm.
OSTAR's Smart Cuff Model M-100
Patented wrist blood pressure monitor with live on screen blood pressure wave and automatic cloud data storage.
Breakthrough Predictive Blood Pressure Monitoring
OSTAR's cloud based patient monitoring system allows patients and their physicians to transmit and review vital
signs in real time, using off the shelf technology. Information such as blood pressure, interpretive cardiac alerts,
pulse oximetry, weight and pulse rate can be reviewed in remote locations anywhere in the world.
- The OSTAR Mini BPM automatically records the users Systolic pressure, Diastolic pressure,and Pulse, plus the date and time of day for every reading taken. This allows you, or your physician, to access these readings from any PC at any time.
- Every reading is permanently recorded on your PC, without having to write anything down. With OSTAR's unique cloud technology, every reading is also chronologically recorded and stored in our cloud database and is available for anyone to access who has the users machine ID code. Please note, thi s requires an active internet connection.
- Due to the fact that every reading is permanently recorded on your PC, you can track your progress over months or years. This allows you to determine if the medication is working over the long term, or if diet, exercise, and lifestyle changes are making a real difference in your health.
- No battery required.
- The EKG style live readings on your PC screen in real time helps eliminate poor readings. The predictive cardiology EKG live readings on your PC screen help identify valve function and coronary artery indicators, which eliminates poor readings.
- Lightweight and compact
- Adult and pediatric usability